BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Brianna W.
This is a great airline. They were so professional and provided great consumer service! The plane was very clean. I felt very safe during the flight.
Maddie H.
Stanwood
Flights were delayed and/or cancelled when I flew with them. Staff was accommodating and rebooked my flight but it was very chaotic and a bit unorganized.
Trisha R.
Apex, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Service of ground attendants was rough. In-flight service was pretty decent. Meals offered on short EU routes. Don't bother with Business class inter EU.
Sara C.
South Dennis, MA
British Airlines is always my favorite. They never ever fail to impress me every time I fly with them. Business class from Boston to London is a luxury.
Amani E.
Lumberton, TX
Amazing experiences only. Amazing staff, good food (and I'm a picky eater!). The seats are roomie and the options on the tv are nice. No complaints
Lara T.
athens, OH
Economy class is the best for transnational flights. Free alcohol, tv and eh average food. But attentive flight attendants that really do care about you
Danielle D.
Great customer service! They served really good food on our overnight flight to London. I loved that it was all English food. Would definitely use again.
Hannah H.
Traveled with them once. Great experience. Flight attendants were nice, helpful, and easy to get along with. Im looking forward to my next trip with them
Tara D.
I go two & from London every few years. I used to live in the U.K. & usually fly British Airways when I travel. Never have I had issue with the service.
armanya s.
burtonsville
this is a very good airline, with clean aircrafts and very helpful stewards. i’ve never had a problem with this airline and enjoy the food on long hauls
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.