BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Elena G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Good company,new airplanes,good service, I trust this company .I'am always afraid to fly but its only my fears and air hostess try to help me and entertain me
Elena M.
Do you guys like flying or you need a shot of Whisky before? Lol. Use British airlines and you’ll be fine! The best and the safest airlines I’ve ever trusted!
Alexandra C.
Toms River, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved British airways!! The staff was polite and made sure to be very attentive to their customers. I wish I could fly them all the time! A wonderful flight
Cynthia C.
North miami, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best international airline companies I flew with. My only cons is the snacks are whack. I mean 10 hours flight and I don't have my own TV to watch.
Tayyibah H.
NYC
The British Airways is so nice!It is well priced and I was treated in a great manner! I was served amazing food and deserts! I had space and I felt comfortable
MUAHbyEvie💄💋💇🏻 (.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really loved my first time flying to Europe through British Airways. The plane was big and had the best radio, tv, and charger for tech geeks like me.
Michelle T.
Toronto, OH
I flew British airways back in 2004. I cant even begin to explain how accommodating they are to their passengers. Very pleased with my first over seas flight!
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I flew British Airways while on a school trip from Philadelphia to Rome. They had great service, good food, and the seats weren’t too bad. I would recommend!
Sara G.
Aliso Viejo
My first flight to the UK I used them. The prices for tickets are on the more expensive side usually but they are consistent in their great customer service.
Reyna R.
Andover , NJ
Amazing service. Flight attendants were extremely hospitable and very helpful. The flight was comfortable and pilot and staff made me feel safe while aboard.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.