British Airways

Are they really expensive and are they good for the price?
Are they expensive?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Start your review of British Airways!
How would you rate this product?
3 months ago
amazing airline was lucky enough to travel in club world the staff were incredibly helpful and were very caring if you needed any water. first time going on british airways and have to say the entertainment was impressive. would definitely go again !
3 months agoDenver, CO
They have smooth rides and friendly flight attendants. I love their food as well! I'm vegetarian and it was really nice to get Indian Vegetarian food on the plane. Timely and awesome! I would definitely fly again and would recommend to others!
3 months ago
Some of my best experiences flying have been with British Airways. The first time I flew to London I was pampered and catered to by the staff and they even gave me a ticket to pass the line at customs when we landed. Very kind and helpful all around
4 months ago
Pretty decent airline, staff are usually very polite and helpful. Love being in premium class. Very relaxing. Could be improved if there were more spaces in between seats and were able to recline seats a little more. Overall satisfaction is very high
4 months ago
Great flights. Lots of direct flights to our home state. Only negative is if you purchase tickets through places like orbitz you can’t normally check in online and print boarding passes because they HAVE to check your passport at the airport counter.
4 months agoBronxville , NY
The air hostesses are very polite, very willing to help. I travel very often and I find the direct flight between Asia and England to be extremely convenient. The food and drink selection is always very tasty and the seats are relatively comfortable.
5 months agoNewark, DE
Last minute booking for a direct flight from Bahrain to London, London to Austin. Round trip!

Very nice airline! Also if you get lost in Heathrow within their terminal, you can tweet them and they will find and navigate you around the airport

5 months agoSanta Monica, CA
one of air france serious concurrent. Crew and customer service are one of the best in the market so far. I am a food lover so that would be my only negative point but honestly who eat in the plane. :-) In my top 5 especially for long distance travel
5 months ago
Nice, comfortable staff absolutely wonderful and a nice smooth flight with a pillow and blanket provided . Food is typical aeroplane food nothing fancy but still adventurous. Definitely recommend but don’t expect 5 star food as it’s nice and simple.
5 months ago
Really good service from start to finish! Check in was easy and got through very quicky. Really polite and friendly staff. The plane it's self isn't too cramped for a basic seat. Only used the once but looking forwards to using their services again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...