British Airways

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
When i went to Europe in July i learned that once you are there......flights are SUPER cheap to travel throughout the country. I also do not recommend renting a car. Trains or busses are definitely the way to go. Anybody plan ok visiting Europe when this covid nonsense is over? I flew British Airways and the food/ flight was pretty fantastic. Our first hostel was in London at a place called Clink78. Highly recommend. The downstairs even has a bar.
Are they really expensive and are they good for the price?
Start your review of British Airways!
How would you rate this product?
Aneta B.
London, London
British Airways uploaded by Aneta B.
I have really enjoyed my trip with BA to Dusseldorf. Great service, clean plane. The meal of course could be better but its standard for plane meals
Esosa  O.
Folkestone, Kent
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like British airways. I normally use this as a direct straight to England. The process is very smooth. The only thing i don't really like is the plane food. Well, i am able to eat the main dishes but not so much the extras. But the flight attendants are friendly and it is a good experience. British Airways
Lisa N.
WATERLOOVILLE, Hampshire
Awful customer service, VERY rude staff. My husband was made aware he had a broken seat when we checked in at Miami airport...... no compensation, apology or good will gesture provided. .. instead at 6ft 3 he had to stay sat up and not move for the flight back to London for fear the seat would break further.... pretty sure this violated some sort of health and safety
Libby H.
10, Sheffield
Great and friendly service and no delays every time we have flown with them. Seats are very comfortable and would definitely fly with them again.
emily H.
norwich
British Airways uploaded by emily H.
I flew to rome with ba and it was what i expected basic travel and good standards.Food to buy and reasonably malleable space for what i needed! Although i have only flew once i will definitely most probably fly again.
Konstantine A.
Overall pleasant experience . also the food was ok . dont know if its the airline or the airport but I had a sudden passport control and I usually dobt travel with onenin EU . OTHER THAN THAT 5*
Ursula M.
Pleasant enough flight with complimentary food provided, excellent service with the most polite attendants who were a laugh!
Francy S.
london
I always travel with British and the service is really nice mainly in business class. The menu can be improve in Economy but is not that bad. I really like as well the variety of the products they have in the air store.
Ruth N.
This airline is one of my favourite airlines everyone is very friendly always there to help. I feel comfortable when I'm on the flight the foods okay ( I'm not a big fan of airplane food anyways). I would get on this airline again.
Grace D.
Great food ,nice people on bored ,clean ,they help you if you need help direct flights witch are easy calm expierince
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tyler A.
Spokane, WA
il y a 2 ans
Arlene P. il y a 2 ans
My boyfriend lives in the Netherlands and was supposed to visit a few weeks ago. Not sure when I will get to see him next. I will definitely be travelling when this is over, and he will be here too. Anytime! I hope. Thanks for the recommendation!