Brite Silver Shampoo

by Brite

Colouring your hair doesn't have to be an intense thing...it can be something that kind of grows on you. Brite's Silver Shampoo is a nourishing shampoo formulated to keep hair fashion grey or make blondes a little bit more pastel silver-grey with every use. As you wash with your normal shampoo the colour will fade. Frequent daily use of this Silver Shampoo will intensify and build up colour or keep colour if you're already grey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brite Silver Shampoo!
Katie H.
Galivants Fry, SC
Brite Silver Shampoo uploaded by Katie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product 3 days ago to tone my hair and give it the color I wanted it worked wonders my hair is silver just the way I wanted it. My hair needs a break from bleach so this is a great alternative. I’m so excited I don’t have to worry about toning my hair all the time I just have to wash my hair with this wonderful shampoo.
kayla M.
Tunnelton, WV
I bought this and add silver streaks in my hair when I put it on my blond hair which I think is kind of cold I think it's worth buying the try it there's no promise what it's going to do to your hair till you try it
Robin K.
I bought this to even out my salt and pepper hair color. I was surprised by the results, my hair is darker, not so much salt and definitely no silver.
Shannyn K.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!! Let me start off by saying I have dyed blonde highlights and haven’t gotten my hair dyed in a little over 6 months. I used this shampoo and conditioner twice and it turned my hair GREEN! I spent too much money for my hair to turn green. Please please please do not buy this unless you want green highlights.

Looking for your answer?