Brite Rose Gold Shampoo

by Brite

Colouring your hair doesn't have to be an intense thing...it can be something that kind of grows on you. Brite's Rose Gold Shampoo is a nourishing shampoo with a hint of dusty rose colour. As you wash with your normal shampoo the colour will fade. This Rose Gold Shampoo is formulated to keep hair rose gold or make blondes a little more rose gold. Frequent daily use will intensify and build up colour or keep colour if you're already rose gold.

How good is this shampoo? I have bleached hair ... does this shampoo paint my hair pink?
Is this sulfate-free?
Start your review of Brite Rose Gold Shampoo!
Shannyn K.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this product about a month ago from Ulta and I’m OBSESSED! I use both the shampoo and conditioner and love the color it tints my hair! I have bleached blonde hair and this is a super fun way to try something new! I love that it’s temporary and comes out when I use my regular shampoo!
Nora P.
Gives my blonde hair a super pretty tint. Takes a while to fade but goes away as you return to your Irma shampoo. Also leaves my hair soft and shiny