BRITE Instant Color - Pink - 338 fl oz

BRITE Instant Color - Pink - 3.38 fl oz

Brite Instant Color Pink gives your hair a vibrant glow.? Express yourself! Transform your hair with colour that lasts 5-30 washes. The hydrating formula conditions as it colours, leaving your hair silky smooth. Before dyeing your hair perform a test on a small hidden section to make sure you?re happy with the results. Everyone?s hair is different so the results will vary. This dye highly pigmented for our brunette friends. For lighter colored hair, dilute the product by mixing with conditioner to achieve a softer shade.? 1. WASH. Shampoo and dry your hair. No need for conditioner. 2. PROTECT. Pop on some gloves put petroleum jelly on your hairline and cover your clothes. 3. APPLY. Use a brush or your hands to apply the dye onto your hair. Massage it into your hair for flawless even coverage. 4. WAIT. Check the colour after 10 minutes and see if the colour has taken. You can leave the dye longer without damaging your hair. The longer you leave it in before rinsing, the longer the colour tends to last a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BRITE Instant Color - Pink - 3.38 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
🎀Received this Brite Instant Color Pink tube of hair dye from TryIt Sampling in exchange for a review! I applied this bottle tube of hair dye today May 24th 2021 to my hair directly with no highlighter or developer and it did not stay on my hair! It only left a stain on my scalp that was pink! It was unsuccessful and I'm not satisfied even though it was free because this is a cruelty and vegan free hair dye that should have stayed on my hair!

Looking for your answer?