BY BRITAX #9 in Stroller Accessories

Keep necessities at your fingertips while you're on the go with this britax stroller organizer. This baby stroller organizer fits securely on your stroller's handle. The large center pocket can hold diapers, snacks or other essentials. Plus, it has 2 insulated beverage holders that keep your drinks at the right temperature. This baby stroller organizer works with all britax strollers and most other major stroller brands. Britax makes smart, quality stroller accessories. see more...

Britax Stroller Organizer

Start your review of Britax Stroller Organizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
I bought this organizer for the britax b-agile as the stroller itself wasn't equipped with any cup holders. This organizer works perfectly to hold drinks, car keys, little toys, snacks. It does not intrude with the functionality of the stroller, we could collapse our stroller with no issues with this organizer still attached. The velcro is very strong, I've never had to reattach from it coming loose, only reason I ever took it off was to clean it, but sometimes not even then, just spray the stroller off with the hose and wipe it down. It was good as new.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this thing. The worst is taking little one for a walk and grabbing an ice tea and having nowhere to put it down if I need to reach into the diaper bag or something. I like the middle compartment too. I can put my phone and wallet if I'm just running in the store. This makes things easy and convenient. Love it!
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this organizer!! It's sturdy so cups don't tip or tilt. The center pocket is great for your phone, snacks, keys, or any other little thing. My only complaint is that it doesn't easily fit other brand strollers.
Cole F.
Groton, CT
At first, I wasn't impressed with the fact that our Britax B-Agile stroller didn't come with cup holders. We bought this attachment though, and it's been great for the past 3 years! We've used it with two children and it has held up flawlessly. In between the two cup holders, there's a compartment with a magnetic closure. It's great for your cell phone, keys, pacifier, or a small snack for baby. I was worried at first that we would need to remove the carrier every time we collapsed the stroller, but that is not the case. Once it's on, the only reason you'll need to remove it is to clean.
Michelle E.
Greensboro, NC
I recently bought this item for our new Britax B-Agile double. I love the fact that I can fold my stroller and not have to worry about the organizer popping off. It collapses with the stroller. It hold cups, bottles, toys very well in cup holder portion. The middle pocket is deep and I love the magnetic closure, so if you leave something in it and forget about if after you have folded the stroller it won't fall out! Mommy brownie points on that! Would definitely recommend this product to those who need a good stroller organizer that includes cup holders.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love our Britax stroller - A little sad that we have to purchase the additional products to make the stroller complete. However I am so glad that we have decided to only purchase the Britax products available. The little cup holders are perfect for CLOSED LID drinks - I would never put an open lid drink in there since they are squishy and soft. I personally love the middle closable pocket. I'm able to toss my keys and phone and whatever else the baby needs in there without it being in the open.
Christin H.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product! I have a b-agile stroller, which is very nice but lacks storage space. The price is fair although britax is sort of a la cart and the strollers can get expensive we you start adding cup holders/trays/this organizer etc. With this, I usually throw my keys, wallet, and phone in the compartments and have two Open Cup holders for a coffee/baby bottle. It's definitely sturdy enough for a heavy 20oz iced macchiato ;) My only complaint is that it's hard to clean, it can't go in the washer and the tiny compartments can get sticky.
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
I have had this on my stroller for 2 years now, and it is just now starting to wear a bit. I really love all of its features and has come in handy almost every day. It has been rained on, been in all kinds of climates and thrown in and out of the trunk on a regular basis. It is only wearing out on the sides underneath where the velcro parts meet.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is perfect I won this along with the bob evolution flex stroller at the baby expo. This is perfect and it can fit multiple bottles, tire pump and so much other stuff. I love that it can come off and get washed if it needs to be.
Alexis P.
haslet
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I first bought the Britax B-agile, I was sad to know that it did not come with built in cup holders like other strollers do and that I had to buy something else in order for that to happen. I did end up buy it and it has held up for about a year now. We switched strollers and it also fits my BOB Revolution stroller so I did not have to buy a new one for that stroller. It can hold so much in one outing I was impressed!
Louisville , KY
Can it fit all strollers?
Louisville , KY
Is it sturdy once in use?
Becca B.
Bethel Park, PA
Does this work with other strollers other than britax? How does it attach?

Target