Britax Pioneer 70 Booster Car Seat and FREE Mini Auto USB Adapter, Silvercloud, 1 ea

BY BRITAX #2 in Car Seat Accessories

Premium Safety, Comfort and Convenience for your Growing Child that is Ready to Graduate from their Convertible Car Seat. The Pioneer 70 offers a forward-facing five-point harnessed weight capacity of 70 pounds and also converts to a vehicle belt-positioning booster seat that can be used up to 110 pounds. The Pioneer 70 incorporates Britax s leading safety innovations, including their patented Head-Safety technologies such as: Base with SafeCell Technology Integrated Steel Bars, and Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether These components work together to protect your child s head by minimizing forward movement during a frontal impact. This booster seat also protects your child during side impact crashes thanks to its True Side Impact Protection. This level of side impact protection incorporates deep side walls and a head restraint lined with EPS foam to shield and divert crash forces away from see more...

Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
This is an INCREDIBLE car seat! We have yet to need the adapter piece since my son isn't quite that big just yet. But he loves the comfort of it and has no issues falling asleep COMFORTABLY in it on car rides!
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I just purchased my first Britax car seat a month ago and am glad I did. Prior to this seat I was using a My Ride 65 by Graco. I loved the car seat, however it is big and bulky and a true pain to move from one car to the next. I can not believe I put up with that for nearly 3 years. After using our Britax I feel so spoiled and my son loves loves loves it! He calls it his favorite car seat! It is so easy to use and I feel my munchkin is super safe! The manual is easy to follow for questions and set up of the car seat! I love the sleek designs. Another added benefit is the material does not get as hot and retain body heat like the My Ride 65!!!! Being from Texas I can't say how important that is! Loveeeeeee it!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Mi hijoes un terremoto pero esta es su silla favorita, se siente comodo no ha vuelto a llorar pidiendo lo quiten de su silla, haber hecho cambio de su silla y comprar esta fue la mejor opción, su precio no es u económico pero vale cada dólar que gaste al comprarla es una silla muy segura y cómoda!..
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
I am so in love with this car seat! My parents have it in their car for my two year old and I always trust that he's super safe in it. My parents are old fashioned so the USB doesn't mean anything to them. As long as my son is comfortable and safe, that's all that matters.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Been looking into a new seat for my daughter, came across this at the store! I am highlight thinking about buying this for my love bug, she fits perfectly in it and all the reviews seem to say it's safe!! I tested it out (what I could at the store) and I loved it!
Vanessa A.
Tamarac, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of the brands I trust most when it comes to my child's safety while in the car! It helps that it's cute too but it's made with an excellent design. It's my son's favorite thing to go for a ride and he loves his booster seat!
Tyler A.
I have always loved Britax! I think they are totally worth the price, it lasts a long time and easy to clean! I had a Peg-Perego when my son was an infant but as he got older I wanted to something to grow into, so we went from a Boulevard to the Pioneer, easy transition and not as heavy as I thought it would be. He's tall for his age, so the Pioneer is perfect.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent car seat is safe for the child's head. I have this car seat and use it for my 3 year old nephew he loves it he thinks it's his own race car seat. Even neater has a USB port like you really need one on a car seat lol.
Xee V.
We recently upgraded to one of these! Love it because it's so easy to install and my son loves his new big boy seat! The quality of the product met all of my expectations and it's much easier to use.
Melissa  A.
South Elgin, IL
This car seat is wonderful. The adaptability of going from harness highback booster to seat belt highback booster to eventually a regular booster makes it ideal for growing toddlers. The cup holders are ideal and the arm rests are a nice addition.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
What side are you guys keeping your car seats on in the car?
Mariah S.
I have a four year old who needs a new car seat, is this one comfortable? Sturdy?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this Car seat ,?
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How well does this fit in a standard car?
Taylor G.
Suggestions on this? Weight limit? Did it hold up?