BY BRITAX

The new britax pinnacle 90 combination harness-2-booster boasts the ground-breaking clicktight installation system combined with britax s leading head safety technologies. The pinnacle 90 keeps your growing toddler safe and offers parents the peace of mind of a secure and easy car seat installation each and every time.* . â . Clicktight installation system is an innovative technology that allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using a vehicle seat belt throughout the life of the seat, in harness mode, without having to worry about the weight of their child.* the... see more...

• Is it actually a better brand than graco?1 Answers
Amie C.
Amie C.
Tucson, Az
Love this car seat. I have a small 5 year old that loves that it looks like a booster but still has the 5pt harness. Reassembling after wash is a little difficult but all together a great safe seat.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
London, Ontario
I absolutely love how easy it is to install this seat using the new Click Tight system....I love how secure it is and love the peace of mind it gives me! It is also easy to adjust the harness tightness although I believe this could be improved upon. My only complaint is that I wish the arm rests could be adjusted up and down for when the child crawls into the seat! Otherwise I am very pleased at its safety features and user friendliness!
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
from what I've read about This booster seat it has a click tight system to make the kids more secure and it's easy to install
corrisa s.
corrisa s.
iowa, LA
Is it actually a better brand than graco?