BY BRITAX

The britax pavilion convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The pavilion achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base and hugs chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The pavilion is equipped with britax true side impact protection and a click & safe snug harness indicator to aid in proper harness snugness. additional features include a no-rethread...

roberta p.
Albuquerque
I loved it. I used for my Grandbabies it was very roomy. I just wished it was for more than 40lbs. It is big tho for some cars. I used it when I had bigger cars. But I think this is a very good car seat.
McKenzie A.
This was the next car seat up we got after my son outgrew the Chicco Keyfit 30. Let me start off by saying, I'm in *love* with the safety rating this thing has. It's got to be one of the safest car seats in its class on the market. It looks very comfortable, too. There are plush, puffy pads on the straps to rest on my son's shoulders to avoid chaffing, which is awesome. The snap across his chest is easy to position, in spite of having those rubber dividers, which on some car seats I've noticed where a pain in the butt to move... there's an option to adjust the back so it can grow with their height, which is invaluable to me, since my son is a giant. Every time I put him in there, it's like he's sitting in a billowy cloud of protection. I love it.
Having said all that, it did take three adults, twenty minutes, and a How-To YouTube clip to figure out how to adjust the straps to give more slack. The buttons are a little hard to find, and the seat was difficult to recline while it's installed. (Easy to recline when not installed, but difficult when installed). Once we figured out how to loosen the straps though, I haven't had any issues with it since. I do miss being able to move the entire car seat out of the car for when baby falls asleep in the vehicle (like we could do with the Chicco Keyfit) but I suppose that's the price we pay for our kids growing up. All in all, an amazing car seat-- I hope I never have to write a review about its durability in an accident, but if I did, I'm sure it would pass with flying colors.
Valeria L.
San Diego , Ca
I got this car seat at my baby shower and at first I was hesitant of this brand because I hadn't heard much about it, but it's a really good car seat, this brand is seriously under the radar because it's truly amazing!
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
I had one for 5 YEARSsssss. Yes 5 years and it was amazing. It met all my expectations. The con was the padding started to fall apart after a few years. I bought it from target 5+ years ago. Used it with all three of my kiddos then upgraded to a graco forever car seat.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Sturdy, safe car seat. Super easy to clean, and my baby always looks snug and secure. The safety ratings when I looked at this before buying were great. Everyone raved about this. I'm so glad I got this one!
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
Love this carseat!!! Britax is the only brand I have used for my 2 kids and wouldnt switch to any other brand. Slightly pricey but definitely worth it because the quality is awesome.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Love this it's sturdy and dependable. It's very affordable for the type it is and it's easy to install and it's cute. My God baby loves it no complaints. I would recommend to every parent and it's easy to clean.
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH
Just recently purchased this seat. A little heavy to manuveure, but sturdy is great, right? Comfortable, according to my 2.5 year old. We travel a lot and no wiggling or squirming. Easy to install and adjust fir growing!
Sonia V.
These are just great very good way to save money a long the way because everyone knowing buying a baby seat booster seat and everything in between gets so expensive
Melissa P.
Highly recommend this car seat! Easy to install but, very sturdy. Comes apart for easy cleaning. My daughter is always comfortable in it. We swap this one between my husband's and my car every once in a while and it is rather easy to move. My daughter is 2.5 and we are still rear facing. Straps are secure and although she knows how to buckle together, it is too strong for her to be able to unbuckle and get out of it. Head rest provides great support when they are younger, my daughter does not use the extra headrest anymore.
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I want a new car seat for my 2 year old is this the right one for her age? or is too small?
sabrina l.
Robstown, TX
I love this but not in pink. j have a five month old son is it safe to put him in a car seat like this,?
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
Thinking about buying this for my six month old. He is transitioning out of the carrier, do you think this is enough to support for my baby? Is it better to try something a bit more snug and cozy for a young child like mine? He does sit up on his own now but Is it too soon for this seat yet?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
At what age do you switch your kids to these ?
Lauren I.
Martensville , SK
Any one that has this car seat, do you love it why or why not I'm look for a new car seat for both my girls