BY BRITAX #19 in Car Seats

The britax pavilion convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The pavilion achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base and hugs chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The pavilion is equipped with britax true side impact protection and a click & safe snug harness indicator to aid in proper harness snugness. additional features include a no-rethread... see more...

Ohii I.
Well padded, cute print, rather bulky. So wouldnt recommend in a compact car especially if you have multiple kids. Price is a little high. It just wins when it comes to the cushions
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I thought I wanted a convertible car seat until I had my baby and realized what a pain it can be to take the baby in and out of the seat every time. I'd recommend a separate infant seat that unclips and clips into the stroller.
roberta p.
Albuquerque
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved it. I used for my Grandbabies it was very roomy. I just wished it was for more than 40lbs. It is big tho for some cars. I used it when I had bigger cars. But I think this is a very good car seat.
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
I had one for 5 YEARSsssss. Yes 5 years and it was amazing. It met all my expectations. The con was the padding started to fall apart after a few years. I bought it from target 5+ years ago. Used it with all three of my kiddos then upgraded to a graco forever car seat.
Alyssa G.
La Grange, NC
I recently had to buy a new car seat for my little one and this one was in my budget. Has great support and easy to install.
Liz P.
San Antonio
I would love this for my soon To be 2 year old
daughter it's so beautiful and really need a new
car seat . I love the print and the pi k ūüėć
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
This is a super sturdy yet nicely padded well made car seat I love it it's easy to get her in and out of the base and it's super cute wasn't to pricey and it does well for me and my daughter I would recommend
Sonia V.
These are just great very good way to save money a long the way because everyone knowing buying a baby seat booster seat and everything in between gets so expensive
Quazi M.
I am a loyal britax customer, I love this brand, I rely on britax. I don't have to worry about head slump or safety. It's very sturdy, paddings are great. I just love how comfortable my daughter is in this car seat.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
Love this carseat!!! Britax is the only brand I have used for my 2 kids and wouldnt switch to any other brand. Slightly pricey but definitely worth it because the quality is awesome.
Massiel J.
Los Angeles
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I want a new car seat for my 2 year old is this the right one for her age? or is too small?
sabrina l.
Robstown, TX
I love this but not in pink. j have a five month old son is it safe to put him in a car seat like this,?
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
Thinking about buying this for my six month old. He is transitioning out of the carrier, do you think this is enough to support for my baby? Is it better to try something a bit more snug and cozy for a young child like mine? He does sit up on his own now but Is it too soon for this seat yet?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
At what age do you switch your kids to these ?
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
Any one that has this car seat, do you love it why or why not I'm look for a new car seat for both my girls