BY BRITAX #19 in Car Seats

The britax pavilion convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The pavilion achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base and hugs chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The pavilion is equipped with britax true side impact protection and a click & safe snug harness indicator to aid in proper harness snugness. additional features include a no-rethread... see more...

roberta p.
Albuquerque
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved it. I used for my Grandbabies it was very roomy. I just wished it was for more than 40lbs. It is big tho for some cars. I used it when I had bigger cars. But I think this is a very good car seat.
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
I had one for 5 YEARSsssss. Yes 5 years and it was amazing. It met all my expectations. The con was the padding started to fall apart after a few years. I bought it from target 5+ years ago. Used it with all three of my kiddos then upgraded to a graco forever car seat.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
Love this carseat!!! Britax is the only brand I have used for my 2 kids and wouldnt switch to any other brand. Slightly pricey but definitely worth it because the quality is awesome.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Sturdy, safe car seat. Super easy to clean, and my baby always looks snug and secure. The safety ratings when I looked at this before buying were great. Everyone raved about this. I'm so glad I got this one!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this it's sturdy and dependable. It's very affordable for the type it is and it's easy to install and it's cute. My God baby loves it no complaints. I would recommend to every parent and it's easy to clean.
Sonia V.
These are just great very good way to save money a long the way because everyone knowing buying a baby seat booster seat and everything in between gets so expensive
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Worth every penny! My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and we have had her in this since she turned one. Even though the infant car seat we had was a very good brand and highly rated once I switched I never understood why I didn't start off with Britax! Everything about this car seat makes you as a paren't feel safe for your child.
Enisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Britax car seats. They are very durable and comfortable for my baby. I refer to it as the Cadillac of car seats. I always feel confident my child is secure thanks to the anchors and seatbelt. Installing the seat and taking it out of the car is also very easy.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
This car seat is not only adorable but it is an amazing brand! I love how comfortable, safe, and functional this seat is! Such an incredible seat that gets good use from my little ones. I would highly recommend this to any parent/guardian.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I thought I wanted a convertible car seat until I had my baby and realized what a pain it can be to take the baby in and out of the seat every time. I'd recommend a separate infant seat that unclips and clips into the stroller.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
Can anyone on here compare this car seat with the graco forever seat? Would love to hear a review comparing the two as I'm in the market for a new car seat for my son.
destiny a.
Seymour, TN
Does it come in different prints??
Hellen Michael G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hasta que edad de deja de usar y cuanto es el paso maximo
Yelitza U.
Lima
Cuál es el precio me parece hermoso