Laura C.
Salinas, CA

At what age do you switch your kids to these ?

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
you need to check with your local state and see what the laws are, but I'm pretty sure these have a very low minimum weight where could be used with newborns.
Kathryn M.
Any age
Whittney B.
Whittney B.
1 year, 5 months ago
I'm pretty sure this can start as a newborn and moves all the way up to the maximum weight capacity.
Bervely J.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can use these from birth if you want! I did with my second because I hated the baby seat and I prefer to use a woven wrap to carry my babies. But the new guideline is to switch to a convertible seat by the baby's first birthday.