BY BRITAX

The britax pavilion convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The pavilion achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base and hugs chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The pavilion is equipped with britax true side impact protection and a click & safe snug harness indicator to aid in proper harness snugness. additional features include a no-rethread... see more...

Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Absolutely LOVE this seat! We also have the Marathon. I love the SafeCell technology, to tell you when the straps are just right. I am an advocate for extended rearfacing riding and this seat allows them to be rearfacing until 40 pounds! Once we turn her around she will be able to stay in it until 65 lbs!
Michelle L.
This car seat is so cute and we just love it. We got this for our son 2 years ago and he is still using it right now
Brianna F.
We are very happy with this seat that we have for our toddler. She has been using it since she was one, and has always been safe and comfortable. I really like the ability to use the rebound bar when rear facing, to keep her this way as long as possible (she is still only 28 lbs, so I'm hoping to keep her rear facing until she is 3. I really like the click when you tighten the straps to let you know that she is in snug enough. This helps me make sure she is going to be safe in case of any accident. I also like how easy the straps are to do up and take off (compared to another brand of seat we have, they are just so much easier to move and click into place). Finally, I really love how easy this seat is to adjust. My baby had to ride in this seat one day, and it took literally 10 seconds to lower the straps and adjust the bum cushion for her to also fit into it safely. Highly recommend this seat to anyone!