Britax Parkway SGL uploaded by Tami M.

BY BRITAX

Rated Best booster seat in 2010 by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety! The Parkway® SGL Belt Positioning Booster features industry-leading ISOFLEX Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System, SecureGuard and True Side Impact Protection to manage crash forces and minimize injury.  Supportive comfort foam and soft, padded materials promote proper seat use and enhance safety.  Designed to fit three across in most vehicles, the booster seat is appropriate for children 40 -120 lbs.  A removable backrest, dual retractable cupholders, color coded belt guides and a one hand quick-adjust head restraint make the seat convenient and easy to use each and every time. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jaqueline H.
This is no ordinary Booster seat, we bought this one for our second car, and our daughter just loved it. We had to replace the one in the other car with one of these.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Absolutely the best booster seat. The seat is very padded and the adjustable head rest is very easy. I love britax they always exceed my expectations.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I bought 4 of these since I have 2 kids and 2 vehicles! They are by far the best and I have been so happy with this purchase!
Kelsey M.
We just got our son this booster seat and he loves it and so do we! he loves his cup holders tooa
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great booster for my daughter it was perfect so as she grew it would grow with her, works great
Randi N.
Brooks
My 7 year old was recently moved from his Britax Frontier (harnessed) into this booster. I chose it because we love Britax, and there are added features that I loved.
There is the little crotch clip that helps position the belt properly across their lap. A booster seat is not going to be of any help if the belt is not positioned correctly.
The LATCH is something else I was looking for when deciding on a booster seat. This helps keep the seat in place when unoccupied, and prevents it from becoming a projectile risk.
My son has this in the cardinal red, and he still has years left in it.
sherrie M.
I loved this car seat then I started to have issue with the buckle. Turns out there is a recall on it. Luckily I had no issues and a new one is being sent out with no charge to me