BY BRITAX

The britax marathon convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 up to 65 pounds. The marathon achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The marathon also incorporates britax side impact protection, offers a no-rethread and quick-adjust five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments, and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths.

Adrianne L.
I really like this car seat! We bought a marathon for my car in a different print and this is our secondary one for my husbands car. I liked how it came with the window clings and cup holder! I am a huge fan of Britax quality and safety ratings!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
So far so good. I bought this for my one year old and he is very comfortable in it. I love the sturdy frame and the fact that the seat stays in place and doesn't rock back and forth when you turn a curve. My only complaint is that I find myself readjusting the straps too often and they are extremely hard to adjust.