BY BRITAX

The Marathon Convertible Car Seat is an excellent choice for getting your family where they need to go. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and Side Impact Protection shields your child in a protective shell designed to absorb crash forces. A 10-position quick-adjust harness ensures the proper fit as your child grows.

Buy on Amazon*
Sam C.
I bought this for my son when he was six months old, and he's still riding in it at almost three and a half years old. It works great for both rear and forward facing, and it's easy to clean. We plan to buy another one for our daughter when she's big enough.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
We received this as a gift. It was very easy to install rear and forward facing. My LO loves it. It includes a cup holder that can go on either side.
Torey P.
If you’re looking for a great car seat look no farther. This is the best!!!! Best protection you can get for your little ones.
Julie Z.
Brita are my favorite seats. They are so easy to adjust the straps and easy to live to another car with there clicking lock system
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
As with everything I've purchased from britax I am vey pleased. Everything is vey sturdy and safe feeling.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This is a really great car seat . Very sturdy and comfortable. Easy to install as well.