britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Joanna J.

BY BRITAX

The Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat features our ClickTight Installation System, making installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and Side Impact Protection formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, shields your child from the most severe type of collision.

Tiffany Z.
There are definitely cheaper car seats but I got this because it is very highly rated. It's, in theory, pretty easy to install but it's super heavy so getting the thing to the car is the most challenging part. The second most challenging part is to position yourself on top of the seat to install it. So overall, it is still a pain to install, and you wouldn't want to have to keep switching this seat between different cars, but if the seat will stay in one car, then it's one of the top seats.
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this car seat. I know it's too safety rated so I never worry too much and it is beyond easy to get in and out of the car! I feel like this will last but if anything does happen brutal has the BEST customer service!
Nicci K.
San Diego, CA
Have been using this car seat for about a month and so far we love it. The clicktight part is not as easy as it seems but once you get it figured out it is pretty easy and very secure. My son seems to be pretty comfortable and happy in it. I have a smaller car and it fits well in the rear facing position.
Nicolette C.
Minneapolis, MN
We used this seat rear facing for a year and now forward facing. I love this car seat and my only complaint is that when we were rear facing it, it did not seem as secure as when it is forward facing, I'm not sure if it was my car or what but now that we flipped her around it is so secure and wont move. I love the straps that velcro so you can slip baby in, and I LOVE the cupholder.
Callie S.
I can not say enough GREAT things about this seat! Clicktight is a total game changer. Getting this seat in and out it so simple, and the clicktight is DREAM! Moving from car to car was such a hassle with our other seats, I'm so happy with this purchase. Thank you Britax!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this car seat for my son. I loved knowing he was safe!
It wasn't to long before my son said the buckle hurt his boy parts. We left him in it until he transitioned to a booster seat. He is happy his boy parts don't get smooshed now!
Jazmin M.
Roselle Park, NJ
My little one uses this now and she is completely comfortable. I love the reclining feature, so she was always well supported. The head support also goes up as the kid gets taller. I absolutely love it!
Kari R.
Madison, CT
Switching from the basket car seat to a regular sized one was basically the greatest. It's so much easier to get my son in and out of the car and I don't have to haul around that bucket. I love the Marathon seat. It's roomy, comfortable, and SO easy to use. My son loves it.
Laura F.
Marysville, WA
I love my britax car seat, they're definitely on the spendy side but my daughter was much more comfortable and much more secure in this car seat.
Brenna S.
Deptford, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Bulky and heavy. It has high safety ratings which initially got me to purchase, but if you’re looking for a forever seat, I’d go with a Graco.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What are your pros and con about this car seat?
Rosamaria M.
I always want to know if this a good car seat for a 1 year old
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this model but i haven't installed it yet. We have a two door car, does this car seat fit?
Miranda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Any opinions on the britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat ? Is it good for a compact vehicle, a tall baby, and comfortable?
Amanda R.
Avenal
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this seat fit in a car easily? I drive a Hyundai Elantra and have had trouble with other car seats. How does it compare to the other models by britax?

Target