britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Joanna J.

BY BRITAX

The Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat features our ClickTight Installation System, making installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and Side Impact Protection formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, shields your child from the most severe type of collision.

• What are your pros and con about this car seat?5 Answers
  • I always want to know if this a good car seat for a 1 yea...3 Answers
  • I have this model but i haven't installed it yet. We have...1 Answers
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
This is my toddlers seat and can I explain how much I love it, not sure! It’s amazing! The sides have steel in them which makes me feel my daughter has extra protection. It also has memory foam.. awesome right? Also I recommend the click right if you are going to get the britax because the instillation is crazy easy! This month we’ve taken it in an out of the car about 15 times, ugh right? But it only takes about 2 minutes! Love our britax clicktigjt! I would pay whatever for this special seat for our girl. They deserve the best right?
Nelma M.
warren, MI
There are so many great things to say about this car seat. I'll start with how easy it is to install! The click tight feature makes it a really easy and quick installation. I needed something compact for my small car and thats exactly what this seat is. I am able to fit 2 in the back seat with enough room in the middle for bags and some extras. Britax is one of the safest in terms of toxicity. It has the least amount of chemicals in the seat. Britax is also #1 in safety which was my first reason for choosing them but everything about them is great.
Kristina J.
Danbury, CT
I absolutely LOVE this carseat. This is my second child, and carseats we're always a Hassel with my first. This carseat I stalls in 2minutes easily. It fits securely in my car, is stable and doesnt wiggle around. This is the only car seat I've ever owned where I was able to install it myself without my husband. This is a lifesaver!
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
We just got this car seat for our daughter and we love it. It's so easy to get in the car and so comfortable for her. She loves it. We paid $270 when target was having a sale and I'm so glad we got it. It was a little more then other brands but definitely worth it. The print is super cute and it seems really safe.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
I love this carseat. While it does weigh almost 30+lbs it is built to last, it has a steel frame wrapped in a hard plastic. It feels like it could survive anything. Its built in the USA which is a big deal for me and best of all, thanks to Britax's ClickTight system, it installs in less than 5 minutes... and I mean anyone, even the most car seat illiterate person can do it and do it right! With my old car seat, no matter how much I tightened it down, I always had some wiggle, but with this you have NO MOVEMENT. You just pull the seat belt across (don't lock it first), and close the clicktight seat. Or you can use the anchor system if your child is small enough.

It has multiple adjustment settings, which means, as your baby grows and wants to sit in a more upright position, that's possible. My little man hated car rides until we got this one and now he loves it because we can adjust it. If you need to adjust the height of the straps you can do so with the click of a button with NO retreading. I've had it for 3 months now and am in love. While it is a bit on the pricey side and not technically an all-in-one car seat because it does not turn into a booster, it is still well worth what I paid for it.
mary n.
Orange, CA
I love our britax marathon carseat. It has a very soft and comfy cushions. Easy to use with the clicktight. Its a bit heavy though especially for those who has to transfer it to another car. Its on the prcier side, but its worth it for the safety of your child. Easy to take apart to clean.
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
I am in love with this car-seat! The price was worth it, worth every single penny! No amount of money can put my child's safety first! I really feel 100000X better while driving knowing that my daughter is not only in a Britax car seat but the marathon with the click tight feature! I can not thank you enough for the peace of mind this has giving me! The 5 strap protection is also amazing! I am beyond pleased with this purchase and it really is worth every penny! My favorite feature is defiantly the anti-shock base! How amazing is that?! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! The picture is true to its color, and the features are really the best out there! I am so happy with this purchase!
Samantha  S.
Oakley , CA
I love this car seat for my son yes it can be some what bulky but it has major reinforcement in it. It can be heavy to move from car to car so its not for someone who moves the car seat around a lot. It can be on the pricier side but I am a lover of britax! I loved that we could move my son into this car seat before he was ready to forward face and he was still very comfortable it cradled him very well. overall we love our car seat.
p.s. its awesome to hear it click in and know its on tight
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
Only good things to say about this car seat! I bought another car seat a little before my son turned one and I hated installing it and dreaded having to put it in another car. It never seemed to tighten enough so researched and found the britax click tight system. So happy I did. Not only is it easy to install but it's soft and padded nicely. I hated how hard and uncomfortable all the other car seats seemed.
Lana R.
Cos Cob, CT
After going through all research, I came to a conclusion that this seat was one of the best and safest option. I bought it about three years ago. So far I had only two issues with it:
- a piece of phenoplast fell from under the cover and broke - an easy fix
- now that my daughter is five, the straps became too tight (but she was still fitting just fine in the seat). I called the company and they sent me new extended straps. I am pretty sure this problem has been resolved with a newer version.
Overall a very sturdy, comfortable and safe option.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What are your pros and con about this car seat?
Rosamaria M.
I always want to know if this a good car seat for a 1 year old
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this model but i haven't installed it yet. We have a two door car, does this car seat fit?