BY BRITAX

The marathon clicktight convertible car seat is an excellent choice for getting your family where they need to go safely, comfortably and with so much ease. With our clicktight installation system, now everyone can install the car seat securely and confidently by just buckling the seat belt. You simply open the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across the belt path and then click the seat shut for a proper installation every time. safecell impact protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards. And complete side impact protection shields... see more...

• I have this model but i haven't installed it yet. We have a two doo...1 Answers
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
I am in love with this car-seat! The price was worth it, worth every single penny! No amount of money can put my child's safety first! I really feel 100000X better while driving knowing that my daughter is not only in a Britax car seat but the marathon with the click tight feature! I can not thank you enough for the peace of mind this has giving me! The 5 strap protection is also amazing! I am beyond pleased with this purchase and it really is worth every penny! My favorite feature is defiantly the anti-shock base! How amazing is that?! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! The picture is true to its color, and the features are really the best out there! I am so happy with this purchase!
Eliyana T.
Eliyana T.
Rochester, MI
This was a gift from a very doting grandfather but was ordered in the wrong color...regardless we love it. It's the only carsest I've found recently with a steel frame instead of plastic and foam. The cushions are amazing and hold my son in perfectly. The click tight method is easy and I never have to worry e seat isn't installed correctly. SO MUCH EASIER than other car seats we tried!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Roselle Park, NJ
My little one uses this now and she is completely comfortable. I love the reclining feature, so she was always well supported. The head support also goes up as the kid gets taller. I absolutely love it!
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Minneapolis, MN
We used this seat rear facing for a year and now forward facing. I love this car seat and my only complaint is that when we were rear facing it, it did not seem as secure as when it is forward facing, I'm not sure if it was my car or what but now that we flipped her around it is so secure and wont move. I love the straps that velcro so you can slip baby in, and I LOVE the cupholder.
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Esta silla es muy buena, su calidad es genial, es segura, practica, util, el diseño es hermoso, se ve elegante
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
I have this model but i haven't installed it yet. We have a two door car, does this car seat fit?