Britax Marathon ClickTight

by Britax

The Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat features our ClickTight Installation System, making installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and Side Impact Protection formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, shields your child from the most severe type of collision.

[product:britax-marathon-clicktight-convertible-car-seat]? How compact is this seat front to back? Will be placing in a Kia Sorento with one front seat adult and one other child passenger in the back? The infant seat makes it slightly uncomfortable for the adult passenger. Child is 9 months and 22 pounds.
Any opinions on the [product:britax-marathon-clicktight-convertible-car-seat-verve] ? Is it good for a compact vehicle, a tall baby, and comfortable?
Does this seat fit in a car easily? I drive a Hyundai Elantra and have had trouble with other car seats. How does it compare to the other models by britax?
Start your review of Britax Marathon ClickTight!
plainfield, IL
We have the convertible car seat for our older daughter and I love it! It’s big so she can grow into it! We put her in this when she turned 1, she is 4 now and she still is in it! It’s so easy to install and with the clicktight system it makes it so easy to make sure it is nice and tightly installed into your vehicle! My only complaint is that it’s super heavy, but that’s not a deal breaker for me because it is so sturdy and feels super safe.
Anything Britax I LOVE! They're a little expensive, but worth it due to their safety ratings! I got this car seat when I found out I was pregnant with our son, and it was the perfect car seat for my daughter! It works great as rear facing and forward facing! I've had two kiddos use it! I would definitely recommend this car seat to moms and moms to be!
Plymouth, MN
It’s an expensive car seat but it is HARD to install. And then, once it’s in the straps are forever always getting twisted. Also, no cup holder which would really come in handle especially as my child ages. It’s a good car seat and I know it’s safe but there are others that I think have less issues and are less money.
Northern Virginia
I swear by Britax car seats, not only are they comfortable for your little one, they are also made really well and reinforced with steal bars through the seat and the seatbelt goes in between making the perfect fit for the car. It doesn’t move at all. As a family who takes frequent long road trips, I 10/10 recommend!
Ashdown, AR
I absolutely love this car seat! It’s so easy to use and the click tight feature lets me know I have her in there nice and snug! The carseat itself is fairly heavy but the clicktight installation makes it worth it! No more climbing all over the car seat trying to push it down to make sure it’s strapped in tight
Salem, OR
We got this for our daughter when we switched her over to a bigger kid car seat and she didn’t like it at first she likes it now, the only thing is if we have to move it over to a different car it takes long, and it’s complicated to do, it’s a safe chair overall good quality too
Coopersburg, PA
Super user friendly and easy for new parents to figure out. Car seat looks and feels great and fits our larger than average toddler. It gets great safety ratings and reviews everywhere’s we love this seat and it fits our very tall and wide child comfortably:
Blackwood, NJ
Britax Marathon ClickTight uploaded by Monica M.
This car seat gives me so much comfort. I feel like my daughter is safe and protected because of the safety guarantees alone with the extra padding, etc. She is also very comfortable in it at all times which makes me a happy mama!
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a love/hate relationship with this car seat. It worked great for the first year and a half but now every other time I have to “reset” the harness because the shoulder straps tighten uneven. My son has always thought it was super comfortable and it’s pretty narrow which is good. It fit good rear facing in my mini van but rear facing in our SUV would only work in middle rear seat or would hit the front seats. It’s easy to wash and seems to be holding up well other than the uneven straps problem. As far as install goes this is as easy as it comes only other seat I have found that installs even easier is the Nuna Rava which is double the price.
anderson
Purchased at: Target
This is one of the safest car seats, my 7 month old is in this now and I plan to use it as a toddler as well! It has an extension for those talks babies like mine!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
park Hill
il y a 4 mois
Britax Marathon ClickTight? How compact is this seat front to back? Will be placing in a Kia Sorento with one front seat adult and one other child passenger in the back? The infant seat makes it slightly uncomfortable for the adult passenger. Child is 9 months and 22 pounds.
Morden, MB
il y a un an
Any opinions on the Britax Marathon ClickTight ? Is it good for a compact vehicle, a tall baby, and comfortable?
Candice G. • il y a 9 mois
We love it. It fits really well in my small Subaru Impreza. My 2.5 yr old kiddo is on the higher percentile for height and he seems super comfortable.