Britax Frontier 90 Harness to Booster Seat - Onyx uploaded by Kristen D.

BY BRITAX

The new britax frontier 90 combination harness-2-booster boasts the ground-breaking clicktight installation system combined with britaxs leading head safety technologies. The frontier 90 keeps your growing toddler safe and offers parents the peace of mind of a secure and easy car seat installation each and every time.* . â . Clicktight installation system is an innovative technology that allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using a vehicle seat belt throughout the life of the seat, in harness mode, without having to worry about the weight of their child.* . â . The frontier 90 offers a forward-facing,... see more...

Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this car seat/ booster seat for 6 years now. Both my boys used it and the younger one still use it now. It works very well and kids are very comfortable in the seat. The lock is also easy enough for thrm to lock snd unlock themselves.
Kristen D.
Johnson City, NY
An absolutely amazing seat. My 8 year old is still securely harnessed in this seat. Due to some sensory and behavioral issues, it is much safer for him to be harnessed at his age. He cannot sit still for the duration of even a short trip to the grocery store.

The install is a breeze. Simply lift the clicktight compartment, pull the seat belt through, buckle it, remove slack, and close the panel. Locking the belt is not required, but because of my sons issues, it is safer for us to have it locked. When uninstalling the seat, you must unbuckle it first and then open the clicktight panel.

Because of the high weight limit (90 lbs), kids can remain harnessed for longer than most other car seats on the market. We intend to use the harness for a bit longer as my son is still not ready for a booster.

With a 10 year expiration, we have plenty of time left.
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my 5 year old out grew(weight wise) his graco harnessed seat I looked into a booster but I noticed he was not ready. This seat is definitely worth the price. I now feel comfortable that he is able to be harnessed much longer and until he is ready for a booster ( I Don't have to worry about him sitting right) It's a little heavy, but most seats are. The click tight feature is easy to use I lOVE IT
Michaela W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the clicktight system! The ease of getting the seat in and out of the car is worth the money alone. The seat is ridiculously heavy or bulky either. My kids love the cup holders as well
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
My favorite car seat for my son. We invested in britax for the safety factors. But we live this seat for so much more. My son lives the cuphokders, I think the buckles are easy to use, and this style seat will last us a LONG time. Highly recommend!
Jess L.
Safety first in our family! The click tight install is not as easy as it seems but once its in, its in. The seat doesn't budge. Britax is the brand we trust with our kids, hands down. I trust if we were ever in an accident, this would keep them safe!
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one heavy duty car seat. A child can stay in it until their 110 pounds and quite tall! It's a sturdy, sturdy car seat and well worth the price!
Osie S.
My son has one of these car seat and he loves sitting in them on the go and inside lol he's amazed buy the softness of the seat and the cup holders!
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
We've had this car seat for 2 years and it has been very comfortable for our toddler.the price is affordable and very durable also
Jennifer H.
Merrimack, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Comfortable for my child, has a drink holder for their cup and secures them in well. Easy to install in the car as well.
Anayely A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
where can i find this to buy?