Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat and FREE Mini Auto USB Adapter, Desert Palm, 1 ea

BY BRITAX

The new BRITAX FRONTIER 90 Combination Harness-2-Booster boasts the ground-breaking CLICKTIGHT Installation System combined with BRITAX s leading Head Safety technologies. The FRONTIER 90 keeps your growing toddler safe and offers parents the peace of mind of a secure and easy car seat installation each and every time. CLICKTIGHT Installation System is an innovative technology that allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using a vehicle seat belt throughout the life of the seat, in harness mode, without having to worry about the weight of their child. The FRONTIER 90 offers a forward-facing, five-point harnessed weight capacity up to 90 pounds, with an industry-leading 20.5 inch shoulder harness height. The FRONTIER 90 also converts to a vehicle belt-positioning booster seat that can be used up to 120 pounds. The FRONTIER 90 incorporates BRITAX s leading Head Sa see more...

• Why does the USB adapter come with this car seat? 5 Answers
Bethany T.
Parkville, MD
Worth every penny. Has kept my niece and nephew safe over the past years. However this color does tend to stain quickly. Anyways car seats like this are wonderful Just be sure you are inserting it correctly. It is ok if you don't know how to, be honest with yourself, take this to your local fire station and a firefighter will help you insert it properly. Do not reuse after an accident. It is best not to buy used since you don't know it's history. Plus let's be honest, it could have another child's urine on it.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA
Love this car seat! My daughter uses it and it is so comfortable but also keeps her secure very well!
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
We have owned and currently own a lot of Britax seats including this one. When dealing with car seats I think it is easy to look at the weight to figure out how long you can use a car seat but with the five point harness system it is important to look at the height restrictions too. This seat allows for extended five point harness use in very tall kids. My 5 year old still uses this seat with five point harness and has room to grow. This was a great seat after he grew out of his boulevard. Also the snap feature makes this one of the easiest to install car seats ever, you don't have to get all crazy about getting the seat tight because it tightens itself. This also makes it easy to move from car to car.
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
Britax always has and always will be on the forefront of safety technology for car seats. It is a European brand that originally made a name for itself producing Commercial Airline seats, so have the facilities and engineers on hand to lend themselves to the technology for their car seats. Both of my children are in Britax seats. They are easy to install, the headrest and shoulder straps adjust with ease and you will have the piece of mind knowing that your child is in one of the safest seats on the market!
Amanda A.
Palm Desert, CA
Love this car seat! I've always been a fan of Britax, so when I found this seat for my large 5 year old son, I was so excited. Keeping him in the 5 point harness with the head support makes me feel more secure. Having arm rests and cup holders he likes his Big boy seat. Wouldn't trust any other brand!
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
This brand is like the Mercedes of the car seats. Amazing and bya r the safest car seats I e ourchased. I had one from newborn all the way up to 5 and I love it. Mama approved.
Esther F.
Loving this! I bit too much for my taste but I would love this as a gift! !!
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
I love the different stages for my son as he grows and my son does not complain about it being uncomfortable
Carly E.
I love britax. so safe for kids. my kiddo was very comfy in it. looked nice in the car too
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
I love the design and the brand. Britax wins performance and safety reviews yearly
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
Why does the USB adapter come with this car seat?