BY BRITAX

Rated a "Best-Bet" booster seat in 2010 by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety! The new Britax Frontier™ 85 Combination Harness-2-Booster™ boasts best-in-class forward-facing five-point harnessed weight capacity up to 85 pounds with an industry-leading 20 inch shoulder harness height.  The seat also serves as a vehicle belt-positioning booster up to 120 pounds.  Featuring True Side Impact Protection™ with one-hand adjustable harness height system, Versa-Tether® and engineered energy management zones, the Frontier 85 is designed to be the safest high capacity seat in the industry.  Loaded with comfort and convenience features, such as comfort foam, integrated cup holders and fixed armrests, the Frontier 85 is the ideal seat for the child graduating from their convertible car seat without compromising safety. see more...

Britax Frontier 85 Booster Car Seat
  • "Our son just moved up to the Britax Frontier from the Britax Boulevard when his little sister outgrew her infant car seat." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend, and will repurchase at the appropriate time for my now 16 mo." in 1 review
  • "The straps twist and get stuck on a daily basis." in 1 review
  • "The harness is easy to adjust, the integrated cup holders are a lot better than the ones that can be knocked off the side and become a projectile risk." in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have two of these and my daughter loves them!! Very comfy for her and the cup holders are a great size for soppy cups or small fountain soda cups. We bought both online from Target during a great sale! Great for taller children
Jessie R.
Our son just moved up to the Britax Frontier from the Britax Boulevard when his little sister outgrew her infant car seat. He was SO excited for his new seat and his favorite feature is THE CUPHOLDERS! :) It's a great fit and has the very secure, yet comfortable 5 pt harness with strap covers at the shoulders. It's not hard to install at all and fits well in our SUV. A+++
Lisa B.
Britax is my all time favorite brand for car seats. I purchased 2 of these for my children. One in pink (as shown) and the CowMooFlage print. They have the highest safety ratings, and the best reviews. My daughter is 8 and still fits this seat. My son is 5 years old and still has some growing to do in this car seat. I trust Britax, and this is why I give them an A!!!
Meredith U.
Atlanta, GA
I loved my Britax roundabout, but the Frontier has been a complete disappointment. The bottom straps that hold cushion constantly become unattached. The straps twist and get stuck on a daily basis. For the cost of this car seat it has way too many issues. I wish I could find something better.
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I love this car seat for my boys. Safe. Easy. Secure. The only downside is it is big, but I would much rather have big and safe than small and not secure.

I will say the bottom comes unattached from time to time, but we haven't had any huge issues from it. Still highly recommend it.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
We have this seat in bright green. I love the style, fabric, ease of use, and double cup holders. I am not happy with the bottom buckle. It is a pain to reach under my small kid's bottom. The straps take some wiggling to tighten. I probably will not buy this for 2nd kid.
Kami T.
Millersville, MD
This is a fabulous product! My 7 y/o, who is 45 lbs, is harnessed, safe, and comfortable! The fabric is not the easiest to keep clean....but, I do have a 7 y/o in the seat. We purchased this when she was 4 and outgrew, in height, her Britax Marathon. I highly recommend, and will repurchase at the appropriate time for my now 16 mo.
Amie L.
Somers, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This model is a little hard to install but once you figure it out it gets easier. Other then that, it is easy to use, comfortable for the kiddo and extremely safe and well made.
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
These seats are very useful because you can keep them for years, but my only issue is with the convince of cleaning the cushions! Kids make messes, need easier clean up
Leslie H.
Madison, MS
I love this car seat. It was great as a booster and very easy to convert into a high back booster. My daughter loves it and I love how safe all Britax items are