BY BRITAX

The britax boulevard convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The boulevard achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base and hugs chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The boulevard also incorporates britax true side impact protection and offers a no-rethread and quick-adjust five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments, and an easy-remove cover.

Emily Y.
Provo, UT
I did a LOT of research when we needed a new car seat for my son and finally settled on this one. I LOVE it! The fact that we could get it in this pretty blue color was a bonus, but the safety features are fantastic. The latches to attach to the cars LATCH system are very easy to use. You don't need to remove the entire seat to adjust the shoulder straps either which is SO nice! When my son threw up all over the seat I was concerned it would be difficult to get out but the entire cover can be removed and put in the washer. That was so awesome and convenient! I can't recommend this car seat enough.
emily H.
They are so worth the price. It's so heavy so you know your baby will be protected really well. After reading up about how car seat expire and how the right car seat will save your baby in the event of an car accident I decided to get the best and I'm glad I did !