BY BRITAX

The britax boulevard convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The boulevard achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base and hugs chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The boulevard also incorporates britax true side impact protection and offers a no-rethread and quick-adjust five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments, and an...

Meagan M.
Ladoga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this car seat. I have this one and a costco one. I call this one the safer one. It's pretty soft and comfy and just seems so much safer than any other. It's super super easy to clean up too.
Brittany M.
Alden, NY
My girlfriend has this and loves it! I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I could afford it! Love the style though!
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Britax Boulevard G4 PLUS Convertible Car Seat - Laguna
Britax Boulevard G4 PLUS Convertible Car Seat - Laguna
Carolina M.
It' s very confortable and adorable! My baby loves it! I love the color and the form.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
This car seat is pretty good, comfy for baby, but in my opinion it is a bit too wide. I didn't realize this until I had to sit in the back seat between my 2 kids, wow so uncomfy for whoever has to sit beside this car seat!