BY BRITAX

The Britax Boulevard convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The Boulevard achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of Britax SafeCell Technology in the base and HUGS chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing Versa-Tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The Boulevard also incorporates Britax True Side Impact Protection and offers a no-rethread and quick-adjust five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments, and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths from the front of the seat. An infant pillow is provided for extra comfort and infant positioning.

Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this car seat but nowadays they are just too bulky and the bottom dogs into your seat so you should always have a seat protector on. Otherwise good product just a bit pricey
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
The Britax Boulevard car seat is just "ok". We bought this when it was time for a convertible. It's pricey and doesn't offer much in the way of padding.
Alyssa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have owned a few different car seats through 3 kids, this one is the only one that hasn't broken on us! I highly recommend and of the Britax gear!
Heather C.
Wood River, IL
I like the pattern, and love the brand name. I think it could be a bit more cushiony, and the price is steep.
Ashley P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this car set a few months ago for my baby and I am really impressed with it. My child seems to 've quite comfortable in the seat which is good for long drives. T was expensive but but was well worth the money. It was easy to install and the quality of the seat was very good. A good safe seat for your child!
kara h.
These are heavy and very big for a car seat I feel. I had one in my car with a little girl I baby sat. We have a different brand I used with my son and his works just as well and is not as heavy or bulky. I think it is quiet over priced as well.
Ashley P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Did anyone else find this seat easy to install?