BY BRITAX

Convenient, comfortable, and designed for superior safety, the boulevard clicktight convertible car seat is an exceptional choice for getting for getting your family where they need to go. with the revolutionary clicktight installation system, now everyone can install the car seat securely and confidently by just buckling the seat belt. You simply open the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across the belt path and then click the seat shut for a proper installation every time. safecell impact protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards.... see more...

Bethany U.
Camden, TN
We've owned 9 convertible car seats with the past two years, and I can say without a doubt that this seat is my absolute favorite. We now own two! No more fighting with car seats to get a correct install - just put the belt through the slots, close the seat and it's perfect every time. My daughter loves the fun design, and she's always comfortable. I have two very small complaints 1. I have short fingers and it is a bit of a stretch to losen the harness, and 2. For the price you shouldn't have to pay extra for a cup holder. Those two things are very minor compared to issues I've had with other seats
Erica s.
Easy to install heavy duty and lots of features. There is one recall I know about on some of these and that is something simple anyone can fix. The recall is because in the manufacturing process some of the belts where not completely slid on the metal bracket and could possibly slip off. All you have to do to fix it is slip it on all the way. The one I received did not have this issue.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Where can I find a batman car seat?