BY BRITAX

The Boulevard ClickTight Convertible Car Seat makes installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. The seat also comes with 2 layers of side impact protection. You can rest assured your child’s harness is within range of proper tightness thanks to the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator.

Ruth M.
We love this seat. 4 stars just because it is heavy. But it's super easy to install. We've had it since my son grew out of the bucket seat. He loves it! The memory foam makes it so comfy for him he falls asleep without a problem in it. And also, he climbs into his seat by himself! We have a compact car and we still make it work!
Worth the money!
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
We've owned 9 convertible car seats with the past two years, and I can say without a doubt that this seat is my absolute favorite. We now own two! No more fighting with car seats to get a correct install - just put the belt through the slots, close the seat and it's perfect every time. My daughter loves the fun design, and she's always comfortable. I have two very small complaints 1. I have short fingers and it is a bit of a stretch to losen the harness, and 2. For the price you shouldn't have to pay extra for a cup holder. Those two things are very minor compared to issues I've had with other seats
Erica s.
Easy to install heavy duty and lots of features. There is one recall I know about on some of these and that is something simple anyone can fix. The recall is because in the manufacturing process some of the belts where not completely slid on the metal bracket and could possibly slip off. All you have to do to fix it is slip it on all the way. The one I received did not have this issue.
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
This is an awesome car seat! Britax makes a easy to install car seat that holds up through my family. With 3 boys it takes a lot of beatings but even when I got into a wreck my boys were safe thanks to Britax Blvd Clicktight car seat. Thank you Britax!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I love this car seat and so does my boy. It is great that it works for a wide age range. It also looks more comfortable than other car seats. It is very easy to install also.
Corrie H.
Britax has done it again - another wonderful product! I love how simple this seat is to install, the additional safety features, and that my son no longer complains about riding in a car seat!
padee T.
Awesome car seat. I would definitely recommend this car seat, not just because it is easy to install but it safety features are great. It is on the pricier side, but you do get your money's worth.
Rebecca M.
Tulare, CA
Love love loveeee Britax products. I've had two so far and they are amazing. Very easy to install.
April L.
Easy to use. Sturdy design just looks and feels safe. Many safety features. Convertible so you can use it for years - it has a wide weight range from newborn up 65lbs. Quality materials and quality engineering.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Where can I find a batman car seat?
gina f.
Green Forest, AR
Oh my gosh, i love the click tight feature! Is it worth the money? My daughter is currently in a Graco sequel 65 and i wanted the britax bc knowing a correct install every time is mind blowing. I read a lot about a lower crotch buckle and it's pricey? Could someone give me a little insight on their personal use.
Michelle C.
How is this brand. New mom wondering which one is great buy