Meeklyn M.

I'm in the process of changing my twins infant car seat, is this a good car seat is it worth the money?

Tone K.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love our Britax car seat! Worth every penny.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Edmonton, AB
1 year, 7 months ago
I have this one as well as another. I prefer this one by far! She seems very secure, safe and comfortable in it!
SuzanneChris H.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
1 year, 7 months ago
If your childs safety is important to you this brand is the best on the market