Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Ness D.Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Veronica M.

BY BRITAX

Minimize Forward Movement in Crashes The Britax Boulevard 70-G3 convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 70 pounds.  The Boulevard 70-G3 is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of your child s head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with the following revolutionary Britax head safety technologies: Base with safecell technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat. Integrated steel bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of th. see more...

• Is this carseat worth the price? My sister in law is about to hav...5 Answers
  • What is the price range and where is the best place to purchase?1 Answers
  • What is the age limit of this car seat? Is it comfortable ? 3 Answers
Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat
  • "He is almost 2 years old and still rear facing, and he has a long ways to go before the limits of the seat require me to turn him." in 5 reviews
  • "My husband asked the sales rep what they would recommended as good booster seat on the market.....it was this Britax model." in 3 reviews
  • "Using this car seat I feel like my son is safe and it's great that once out of bucket infant seat he can use this for many years from rear facing to forward facing!" in 3 reviews
  • "Both kids used as soon as they were big enough to get out of their infant seat (even when they were still rear facing). " in 3 reviews
  • "This convertible car seat is definitely worth the price and it will be the only one you have to buy for the time your child is in a car seat." in 2 reviews
đź’• J.
Mega Parent Expert
My all time favorite car seat!! Safe, easy to put in and easy to get right in which is important! Cup holder kinda stinks and had to be purchased separate but that doesn’t take away from how safe and great the seat is!
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert
After spending countless hours researching and reading reviews I found this to be the best choice for my son and don't regret it! He is still in the rear facing position and like many refacing car seats they are bulky and can make the front seats needing to be pushed forward to make room for the car seat. I have found that yes we did have to move the front seats a little forward but not to the point to cause any discomfort compared to many of my other mom friends with different brand car seats. As for safety this is one of the top most rated seats and that is the most important factor! A plus of course being that my son actually is nice and comfy in his seat and falls asleep in it! The steel frames are what every parent dreams about for their child, which this product has.
Amber K.
Round Rock, TX
I'm a Britax lifer! I have two boys and 3 Britax carseats and a stroller system. Everything I've read says they are the safest. With their steel frame and super secure latches it makes me feel super comfortable putting my babies in them. My complaints....make the latch system easier to adjust. It takes me a good 10 minutes and a lot of elbow grease just to install and/or uninstall. Also, make it easier to clean. I have seen others where the cover just comes right off so you can wash it when your baby inevitably spills something, pukes up something, etc... Overall, safety is what counts!
Teresa C.
My 5 yr old just recently outgrew this a few months back (he has been in it since he was a year old) and I can honestly say this was worth the investment! It is heavy and bulky, but also has a steel frame and is very well made. My son was always comfortable in this seat and the seat itself fit perfectly in my small coupe and in my honda crv. We are now switching to Diono, only because they are narrow and will be able to fit 3 in a row in my honda. They also have a steel frame and great safety features. Britax has always been my #1 choice to go to for car seats though!
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
I am very fond of the Britax Convertible Car Seat. The Car Seat is very good. We initiated our use of the car seat when our child was 2.5. The seat is very comfortable and is perfectly sized for the child's body.The upholstery can be removed easily and washed. I recommend this product.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I'm extremely happy with this car seat, we love the click toggle version so we bought this version as our t second vehicle option. We have been extremely happy with the Britax brand and my son always seems so comfortable. I love having the peace of mind knowing he's safe, comfortable and secure.

He's also still comfortably rear facing at 2.5 years old at over 36 inches and 32#. I wish they were a little easier to clean, but I'll take it for the security I have with him in this seat
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Mega Parent Expert
One of the top brands for car seats in terms of safety and quality. Other than the high price you pay they are very comfortable with lots of support and five point harness that is very comfortable. I recommend the brand to most parents I know if they can afford it. Great quality and very well made, heavy and bulky but very secure.
Avril J.
I definitely recommend this car seat cause in my opinion it's bigger and had more room for bigger babies. My son is tall and heavy hence padding plays a big role. Even more important is how easy it is to clean up spills and that the material is breathable. Perfect for long road trips.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
We used this starting at 6 months rear facing. It's easy to install and remove if you need to move it to another car. We received it as a gift. It is pretty big and bulky. I probably won't recommend it to those with small cars
Co N.
Richmond hill , GA
This car seat is great! I kept my big 2 yr old rear facing in it until just recently. His legs never seemed uncomfortable and he slept in it often. It cleans very easily and doesn't show much wear. It's also super easy to take it in and out of the car!
Gabby P.
Newkirk, OK
Would this be able to fit Ina Nissan rouge?
Heather R.
Mega Parent Expert
What are the weights for this car seat? Can it be used for front and rear facing?
rachelle a.
How well do u like this compared to others?
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
I'm debating between this one and the graco. The graco seems a little more safe because of the extras, but you never know. Any opinions pros and cons?
Donyell J.
Richmond , VA
Is this car seat easy to install and change height positions?