Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Veronica M.Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Ness D.

BY BRITAX #6 in Car Seats

Minimize Forward Movement in Crashes The Britax Boulevard 70-G3 convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 70 pounds.  The Boulevard 70-G3 is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of your child s head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with the following revolutionary Britax head safety technologies: Base with safecell technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat. Integrated steel bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of th. see more...

• Is this carseat worth the price? My sister in law is abou...5 Answers
  • What is the price range and where is the best place to pu...1 Answers
  • What is the age limit of this car seat? Is it comfortable ? 3 Answers
Britax Boulevard 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat
  • "He is almost 2 years old and still rear facing, and he has a long ways to go before the limits of the seat require me to turn him." in 5 reviews
  • "Using this car seat I feel like my son is safe and it's great that once out of bucket infant seat he can use this for many years from rear facing to forward facing!" in 3 reviews
  • "My husband asked the sales rep what they would recommended as good booster seat on the market.....it was this Britax model." in 3 reviews
  • "Both kids used as soon as they were big enough to get out of their infant seat (even when they were still rear facing). " in 3 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend it!" in 2 reviews
💕 J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My all time favorite car seat!! Safe, easy to put in and easy to get right in which is important! Cup holder kinda stinks and had to be purchased separate but that doesn’t take away from how safe and great the seat is!
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
After spending countless hours researching and reading reviews I found this to be the best choice for my son and don't regret it! He is still in the rear facing position and like many refacing car seats they are bulky and can make the front seats needing to be pushed forward to make room for the car seat. I have found that yes we did have to move the front seats a little forward but not to the point to cause any discomfort compared to many of my other mom friends with different brand car seats. As for safety this is one of the top most rated seats and that is the most important factor! A plus of course being that my son actually is nice and comfy in his seat and falls asleep in it! The steel frames are what every parent dreams about for their child, which this product has.
Teresa C.
My 5 yr old just recently outgrew this a few months back (he has been in it since he was a year old) and I can honestly say this was worth the investment! It is heavy and bulky, but also has a steel frame and is very well made. My son was always comfortable in this seat and the seat itself fit perfectly in my small coupe and in my honda crv. We are now switching to Diono, only because they are narrow and will be able to fit 3 in a row in my honda. They also have a steel frame and great safety features. Britax has always been my #1 choice to go to for car seats though!
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
I am very fond of the Britax Convertible Car Seat. The Car Seat is very good. We initiated our use of the car seat when our child was 2.5. The seat is very comfortable and is perfectly sized for the child's body.The upholstery can be removed easily and washed. I recommend this product.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I'm extremely happy with this car seat, we love the click toggle version so we bought this version as our t second vehicle option. We have been extremely happy with the Britax brand and my son always seems so comfortable. I love having the peace of mind knowing he's safe, comfortable and secure.

He's also still comfortably rear facing at 2.5 years old at over 36 inches and 32#. I wish they were a little easier to clean, but I'll take it for the security I have with him in this seat
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
We used this starting at 6 months rear facing. It's easy to install and remove if you need to move it to another car. We received it as a gift. It is pretty big and bulky. I probably won't recommend it to those with small cars
Co N.
Richmond hill, GA
This car seat is great! I kept my big 2 yr old rear facing in it until just recently. His legs never seemed uncomfortable and he slept in it often. It cleans very easily and doesn't show much wear. It's also super easy to take it in and out of the car!
Whittney B.
Hands down one do the best car seats. You can rest assured your children will be safe and secure. They have amazing crash ratings! The only downfall is they are quite expensive! But they do last!!!!!!!'
Kelly D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We got an awesome price on this and LOVE IT!! Our daughter doesn't fuss when getting in the car seat and we chose to do extended rear facing she is 3 1/2 and still rear faces comfortably in this seat! Highly recommend worth the price
Kelly M.
Love, love this car seat. We had infant Chicco carriers and I wish we would have used Britax for them too. This carseat is roomy for bigger babies and more comfortable. We have two, one was bought from Babies R Us...and the other from Amazon. I was concerned after reading reviews about the crotch straps being too short....but that hasn't been a concern for us. We would definitely buy these again.
Gabby P.
Newkirk, OK
Would this be able to fit Ina Nissan rouge?
Heather R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are the weights for this car seat? Can it be used for front and rear facing?
rachelle a.
How well do u like this compared to others?
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm debating between this one and the graco. The graco seems a little more safe because of the extras, but you never know. Any opinions pros and cons?
Donyell J.
Petersburg , VA
Is this car seat easy to install and change height positions?