Britax Boulevard

by Britax

The Boulevard pairs superior safety with best-in-class comfort to create an exceptional convertible car seat. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and advanced layers of protection. Complete Side Impact Protection absorbs crash forces and keeps your child’s head and neck secure. A tight and proper fit is made easy with the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator.

[product:britax-boulevard-70-g3-convertible-car-seat] ? Is this good for a compact vehicle and for a tall child?
What is the price range and where is the best place to purchase?
What is the age limit of this car seat? Is it comfortable ?
Start your review of Britax Boulevard!
How would you rate this product?
Durango , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great car seat, easy to install and easy to clean. Britax seats have a steel frame which makes this mama feel good about her purchase. This is not a light weight, flimsy car seat. They are very durable and have a lot of great bells and whistles. Britax conversions with this seat are very easy. I have also found that resell value is very good. The only brand I’ll buy from here on out!
Marysville , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
While I feel like this car seat is heavy duty and will keep my son safe, the straps are sometimes very frustrating. We have to readjust the straps at least once a month because one feels less tight than the other while he’s strapped in. Other than the annoyance of having to adjust the straps and ensure he’s securely strapped, this car seat is good.
Clayton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my main driver car seat. We have been using it for a little over a year and it is perfect. Comfy for baby, easy for mama, and being all black- it looks sleek! Price point was high- but you pay for the piece of mind that comes with a great Britax reputation!
Yelm, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has been our favorite seat hands down! We are actually almost done for an upgrade and will keep the same seat just get it newer! Easy to install and check safety of. Baby has always been comfortable and easy to take apart/reassemble to clean.
Smyrna, GA
Really love this seats. Easy to adjust as baby grows. Easy to buckle her in and the pull tight so she’s safe. Also looks nice in my car. Would recommend to any mom when baby transitions out of baby car seat.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love this car seat for our two-year-old. I feel very safe having her in it. It was not too hard to install. The only downside is they are a little bit big and bulky, not easy to move between cars.
Murrieta
Britax is an expensive brand name car seat. I usually buy Graco but this time wanted to check out Britax. I bought this for my son who turned 2 two months ago. I’ve always seen good reviews for Britax so I decided to purchase it. I love that it’s super sturdy because of the metal frame. Definitely happy that it’ll protect my son. Cons would be that its a bit bulky and heavy.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Britax is an amazing brand. Never had an issue with the car seat and it will last well past the time your child needs it. Super comfortable, super trendy, super safe. Well worth the price tag! Always happy with this brand!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Britax Boulevard uploaded by Molly G.
My 6 year old has this car seat and he sits in it perfectly. It is easy for him to buckle and unbuckle himself. Other car seats we have used are harder to put on and take off. Not Britax! This car seat has been so easy to install in the car, buckle up in and it is also doesn’t make my son super hot with the fabric.
oologah, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best carseat! It is very versatile as to the size of baby that can safely use it. It is very comfortable and is easily convertible. It is very durable.. I have used the same carseat for 2 children. The cover easily comes off for washing. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morden, MB
il y a un an
Britax Boulevard ? Is this good for a compact vehicle and for a tall child?
Haley M. • il y a 2 mois
For a tall child for sure. It has several heights that it can expand to. As far as a compact vehicle it will fit fine!!! You wouldn’t be able to fit 3 car seats across with two of these and an infant seat. We’ve tried. But one and two of them will fit fine!