BY BRITAX

Lightweight and Travel Friendly, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat is Designed and Engineered to the High Safety Standards for which Britax is Known. Featuring Side Impact Protection, and an energy-absorbing foam liner, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat provides industry leading front, rear and side impact protection. Removable comfort pad, harness pads, and an extra large canopy keep children comfortable and safe throughout their first year of life. Premium, push-button LATCH connectors, a built-in lock-off and an ergonomically designed carry handle make the seat easy to install and carry. The B-Safe is also designed to be compatible with more vehicles and comes equipped with the Britax Click Go system to fit seamlessly with Britax strollers and your on-the-go lifestyle. The B-Safe accommodates infants rear facing from 4 to thirty pounds and up to 32 inches tall. The B-Safe is compa see more...

• Is this a good brand and do they have other colors5 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? Is it expensive what other brand can it be ...1 Answers
  • Why do they just make them in the basic colors?4 Answers
Iris O.
Orlando, FL
Good to keep your baby safe and sound very sturdy.. my son stays in it quietly doesn't bother him it's very comfortable for the baby
Crystal W.
Car seat is worth the money , super safe no recalls and comfortable for baby easy to install and carry.
Alesandra R.
Coarsegold, CA
Very stylish for any gender I like that it's other blue or pink. And it felt very secure and safe
Magaly L.
I like it this product. It's so good for my little cousin. I recommend you. I love love it
Kaitlin F.
My son has been using this car seat from 4 days old and continuing onto 7 months. The seat is so sturdy and well made. He seems to be very comfortable.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
We have the britax b-safe infant seat and we love it more than any other baby product we purchased. Easy to install and completely gorgeous design. I love the lever in the base indicating if the seat is properly installed. The click tight system is easy to use and doesn't leave you wondering if your child is secure. Definitly worth the money.
Jessica E.
We loved this car seat for our daughter! Relatively light and easy to transport.
Elayna R.
This is a great car seat !!It's is well made and very sturdy, you can tell it is of high quality! It is perfect for an infant and is very comfortable feeling. You can belt in the seat and just lift out the carrier. This is much more convenient than when I had kids and the car seats were very different. This is for my grandson that will be here in a few weeks
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Is this a good brand and do they have other colors
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Why do they just make them in the basic colors?
Daisy V.
Is this a good brand? Is it expensive what other brand can it be compared too?