Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat uploaded by Josephine T.Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat uploaded by Rosenell D.

BY BRITAX #12 in Car Seats

Lightweight and travel friendly, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat is designed and engineered to the high safety standards for which Britax is known. Featuring Side Impact Protection, and an energy-absorbing foam liner, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat provides industry leading front, rear and side impact protection.  Removable comfort pad, harness pads, and an extra large canopy keep children comfortable and safe throughout their first year of life.  Premium, push-button LATCH connectors, a built-in lock-off and an ergonomically designed carry handle make the seat easy to install and carry. The B-Safe is also designed to be compatible with more vehicles and comes equipped with the Britax Click & Go system to fit seamlessly with Britax strollers and your on-the-go lifestyle.  The B-Safe accommodates infants rear facing from 4 to thirty pounds and up to 32 inches see more...

• Does anyone know if this carseat can fit into the chapero...1 Answers
  • Really easy to attach to the BOB Revolution SE stroller. ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand and do they have other colors5 Answers
Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat
  • "But I loved how easy it was to get in and out of the car and also the extra parts that allowed me to snap it directly into the Britax B-Agile stroller." in 8 reviews
  • "It is super easy to adjust the straps as they grow and you generally won't need to buy a body snuggler becuase there's one built in (we had bought an extra one and it wouldnt fit with the included one)." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the how safe it is too, I have the the travel system and it all is so great!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love that the safety ratings are through the roof and that it easily clicks in to attach to the B-Agile stroller." in 5 reviews
  • "I highly recommend you purchase one of the britax strollers with it." in 3 reviews
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
This car seat is great! It is good quality and is built compact. The only downfall is that it is one of the heavier infant car seats out on the market, but the upside is you know your baby is safe and in a sturdy seat! If you purchase the seat I definitely suggest purchasing the stroller also because with the easy snap and go system it makes traveling much easier!
Katie T.
Brookland , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite seat by far. The quality is amazing and it still looks brand new. Super easy to adjust as baby grows. I have it in cowmooflauge and it's adorable. It's comparable to chicco next fit but this one seems to show less wear. The base is heavy but the seat itself isn't.
Brittany M.
Exceptional quality, easy to clean and easy to
Install. We have had 4 britax car seats (different kids in different ages) and I don’t think I
Will ever trust another company like I
Do Britax! We also have a britax stroller- beat company!
Kayla M.
Dover
I have a 3 month old baby girl, and I’d have to say this car seat is the best most comfortable car seat I have ever gotten. It is very easy to install. Anyone who has a baby should definitely get this car seat
Lydia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is safe and does the job. The buckles are reasonably easy to use and rethread when needed. Cleaning is also not bad - we have definitely had some poop explosions in there. The weight is also not bad compared to some other ones. The main downside is how hot the seat gets. Not sure if it's the fabric or the venting or if I just have a very hot baby. I love the stroller that this goes with.
Ivette M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve purchased this seat ONCE and used it for both my babies. It stores easily, everything comes off to just stick in the washer. I love the click and go concept, in case baby is sleeping. I am very satisfied with this car seat and love the britax brand overall
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
This infant seat from Britax is a very nice quality seat. The fabric seat pad is a nice easy to wipe clean material that feels smooth to the touch and not grabby and rough like some infant seats. The harness for this seat is easy to adjust. Simply pull the front adjuster strap to tighten the harness for secure fit and release by pressing the red button when you want to loosen the straps to easily remove the baby from the carrier. The process for adjusting the shoulder height for the harness is relatively easy. You will need to rethread the harness when changing the shoulder height, but the process only takes about a minute (see owner's manual for instructions for how to properly do this).The canopy on this seat is generously sized, but I don't like how it droops a bit when it is only partially extended. When combined with the B-agile stroller you get full coverage for the baby when extending the stroller and car seat canopies. The carrier handle is comfortable to hold for when you are transporting the baby. This seat easily clicks into the Britax B-Agile (single) and B-Ready strollers for travel system convenience. The installation process for the car seat base is very easy. The leveling foot for the base adjusts with just the press of a button to get just the right fit to your car. Both sides of the base have a level indicator so you can check to make sure the incline is right from either side of the base. The seat feels slightly heavier than the Chicco Keyfit 30, but seems to be comparable in weight to the Chicco Fit2 infant seat. The B Safe 35 is supposed to be able to accommodate a child up to 35 lbs, but I seriously doubt a 35lb child will fit in this seat. My 10 1/2 month old daughter who is not yet 20lbs is very squished in this seat. I'd say this seat is ideal for newborn through about 4-7 months old depending on how large your baby is. The seat is narrow and deep, so babies with broad shoulders are likely not going to be very comfortable in this seat beyond the first few months.
Overall it's a nice seat. It's a quality seat that is very safe and easy to use.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have the britax b-safe infant seat and we love it more than any other baby product we purchased. Easy to install and completely gorgeous design. I love the lever in the base indicating if the seat is properly installed. The click tight system is easy to use and doesn't leave you wondering if your child is secure. Definitly worth the money.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
When I became pregnant I immediately started researching the safety features of car seats. Britax has top notch ratings when it comes to safety. It is however very hot. My baby always sweats so much in this car seat. You can find cheaper car seats that are probably just as safe. The harness is a little hard to tighten as well. Sometimes it takes all of my strength! Most importantly is that my kid is safe.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This carseat is absolutely amazing it's so easy to get in and out of the vehicle with the buckle clips. You can adjust the harness so easily as well as your child grows. My daughter sits amazing it and always seems to fall asleep as soon as you put her in it. So apparently it's that comfy! 😂 but defiantly worth every penny!!
Rosenell D.
Riviera Beach, FL
Whats your favorite feature about the Britx B-Safe car seat?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Is this a good brand and do they have other colors
Barbara M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Why do they just make them in the basic colors?
Andrea B.
I am due any day now with my second. We want to get a second car seat for our other vehicle. We currently have a Graco seat and base which was fairly inexpensive but I wondered if it is worth the extra money for a Britax compared to the Graco. Thanks!
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
Really easy to attach to the BOB Revolution SE stroller. I also love that the installation is easy, and taking the seat in and out of the car is quick. I tried using my sister's Graco and that was terrible, couldn't wait to get back to my Britax B-Safe!