Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat uploaded by Josephine T.Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat uploaded by Rosenell D.

BY BRITAX #4 in Car Seats

Lightweight and travel friendly, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat is designed and engineered to the high safety standards for which Britax is known. Featuring Side Impact Protection, and an energy-absorbing foam liner, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat provides industry leading front, rear and side impact protection.  Removable comfort pad, harness pads, and an extra large canopy keep children comfortable and safe throughout their first year of life.  Premium, push-button LATCH connectors, a built-in lock-off and an ergonomically designed carry handle make the seat easy to install and carry. The B-Safe is also designed to be compatible with more vehicles and comes equipped with the Britax Click & Go system to fit seamlessly with Britax strollers and your on-the-go lifestyle.  The B-Safe accommodates infants rear facing from 4 to thirty pounds and up to 32 inches see more...

• Really easy to attach to the BOB Revolution SE stroller. I also l...3 Answers
  • I am due any day now with my second. We want to get a second car ...4 Answers
  • Whats your favorite feature about the Britx B-Safe car seat?14 Answers
Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat
  • "But I loved how easy it was to get in and out of the car and also the extra parts that allowed me to snap it directly into the Britax B-Agile stroller." in 8 reviews
  • "I love the how safe it is too, I have the the travel system and it all is so great!" in 6 reviews
  • "It is super easy to adjust the straps as they grow and you generally won't need to buy a body snuggler becuase there's one built in (we had bought an extra one and it wouldnt fit with the included one)." in 6 reviews
  • "I love that the safety ratings are through the roof and that it easily clicks in to attach to the B-Agile stroller." in 5 reviews
  • "I highly recommend you purchase one of the britax strollers with it." in 3 reviews
Jes Paolo d.
This car seat was great for us, safety reviews were fantastic and Britax seems to be a trusted brand. We ordered this from Amazon. The only complaint is the fabric is horrible, my son would sweat terribly. And after time the harness was very hard to pull out and loosen. But its more important that my son is in a highly rated safety seat
Melissa s.
Aurora, CO
I loved this car seat in the beginning, but ended up having an issue with be seat not wanting to unbuckle from the base (I never used on anything besides the base ... Shopping cart, stroller etc) loved it while my daughter was little but around 8 months we switched to a marathon and she was happier to be sitting more upright.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
Safety,secuirty,gender neutral and being lighter than other carriers makes this a great choice! I would recommend it more for babies born in colder months,because the design doesn't allow a lot of airflow&my baby got hot.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I just got this car seat for my newborn! I love it from the color to the safety of it. Yes it's a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Gabriela K.
NC
Very lightweight. Easy and constable to carry. Easy to clean material. Baby may sweet in it in the hot summer.
Ashli B.
When I first found out I was pregnant I knew the one thing that I wouldn't feel guilty about dropping some serious cash on was my sons car seat. After some very basic research, I decided on this particular one. While my son has since outgrown his infant seat, I cannot rave enough about how much I loved this car seat. It's solid. I felt confident that if we had been in an accident, he would come out unscathed. It was easy to insert into the base, which was a huge plus. The canopy was large and blocked the majority of the sun from his face which I loved if he and I were the only ones in the car. I have since recommend it to my soon to be momma friends in hopes they too will buy and love it as much as I did.
Leaa L.
I love this car seat!!! It makes car rides so easy, my cousin looks so comfortable every time she's in it. I love the way it sinks the baby in and the seat is surrounding and acts like a " protector " for her, love it
Allison D.
Hewitt, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I felt so safe with my daughter riding in this infant seat.  It was heavy but super durable and secure.  It was easy to move from the car to the stroller.  It was easy to spot clean as well.  I would recommend this brand to new mothers. I was very satisfied overall.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Mega Parent Expert
When I became pregnant I immediately started researching the safety features of car seats. Britax has top notch ratings when it comes to safety. It is however very hot. My baby always sweats so much in this car seat. You can find cheaper car seats that are probably just as safe. The harness is a little hard to tighten as well. Sometimes it takes all of my strength! Most importantly is that my kid is safe.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This carseat is absolutely amazing it's so easy to get in and out of the vehicle with the buckle clips. You can adjust the harness so easily as well as your child grows. My daughter sits amazing it and always seems to fall asleep as soon as you put her in it. So apparently it's that comfy! ūüėā but defiantly worth every penny!!
Rosenell D.
Riviera Beach, FL
Whats your favorite feature about the Britx B-Safe car seat?
Andrea B.
I am due any day now with my second. We want to get a second car seat for our other vehicle. We currently have a Graco seat and base which was fairly inexpensive but I wondered if it is worth the extra money for a Britax compared to the Graco. Thanks!
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
Really easy to attach to the BOB Revolution SE stroller. I also love that the installation is easy, and taking the seat in and out of the car is quick. I tried using my sister's Graco and that was terrible, couldn't wait to get back to my Britax B-Safe!
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Where can you buy this
Rosa V.
Stockton, CA
I'm due in September and I've been looking around for these. On a scale from 1-10 how good are these?