BY BRITAX

Weight capacity: 35 lbs. SafeCell impact protection system for ultimate safety. Impact-absorbing base to reduce force of a crash. 2 layers of side impact protection. No-rethread 5-point harness. SafeCenter LATCH Installation. Made of polyester and polyurethane foam. Dimensions: 26.5L x 17.75W x 25H in. When you and your little one have somewhere to go, your child's safety is your first priority and you can rest assured with the Britax B-Safe 35 Elite Infant Car Seat - Black in your car. The B-Safe 35 Elite offers top safety features to ensure a durable and quality product. The car seat has two layers of side impact protection and Britax-exclusive SafeCell Impact Protection which is an integrated system of safety components. Installing a car seat can be quite the feat, but the B-Safe 35 has SafeCenter LATCH Installation which makes placing it in your car simple. The no-rethread five-point harness will keep your child secure and is easy to adjust as your baby grows. This car seat can be paired with any Britax stroller for a convenient travel system. see more...

AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
We bought this car seat as I was really worried about safety. Our baby fit in the seat, really snug and she was really well protected by the seat. She is almost 11 months now and almost ready for a new seat but still is within the height and weight limit even though she is very tall. The only thing that I don't like about this seat is that it is HEAVY.
Katie W.
Nashville, TN
Pros:
-Sleek design, does not look baby-ish
-Very sturdy, supportive, safe
-Clicks in and out of base easily, as well as stroller system
-Weight limit is higher than other infant seats
-Trusted brand

Cons:
-Almost TOO big for tiny babies (5.5 lb preemie was almost uncomfortably small in the seat. Definitely needs a head rest, but the straps pretty much also swallowed her.)
-Kind of large, which prevents front seats from sitting back very far. I'm sure this varies from car to car. We have a Mazda CX-5.
-The sun shad isn't very sturdy. It's kind of like a rain jacket material, so a heavy blanket draped over the top may push it back some. We are going to try a stretchy car seat cover to combat this.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Love this car seat. The car seat itself is very lightweight...something I think their newer models definitely achieved. It's also very easy to install, so that is a plus.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Great car seat, very easy to use. There was a recall recently for the handle which can break but Britax sent out replacement kits. Fits well with my BOB stroller with the attachment.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester hls, MI
We love our car seat!! The baby sits deeper in this seat than some other brands which makes me feel like she is more safe. The base is very easy to install which make taking the car seat in and out of the car a breeze! It's also very sleek looking and easy to clean
Melanie S.
The Britax B Safe 35 elite car seat has been so great! It is lightweight, easy to transfer from car to stroller, and the design is great. Baby sits deeper into this seat compared to others, which seems really safe. Love the head supports and extra inserts for newborns. I also love that we can rear-face until my little one is 35 lbs! This is the easiest seat I've ever used when it comes to adjusting the straps. When baby gets taller and needs the straps moved up, you don't have to try to re-thread straps through the seat. There is a button mechanism to simply slide up! It works great with my Baby Jogger City Select stroller. Couldn't be happier with this car seat!
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
Love this car seat my baby loves it She looks so comfortable she last up to 4 hours with out waking up its well maid it doesn't look cheap just fell in love with the all black color
Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wonderful and safe car seat for my son. We live in Florida where it is often hot outside and this car seat is very breathable which is so important
Lindsay A.
Duncan, BC
Love this car seat. It was really important to me to find something that was safe for my baby, and this is it! Very convenient with the B-Agile 3 stroller as it just clicks right in. It's a little on the expensive side however I got it on sale.. And can you really "over-pay" for your child's safety?
Desiree F.
Mt. Vernon, WA
Love it, super easy to install with latch or seat belt. it's nice and narrow