BY BRITAX

Weight capacity: 35 lbs. SafeCell impact protection system for ultimate safety. Impact-absorbing base to reduce force of a crash. 2 layers of side impact protection. No-rethread 5-point harness. SafeCenter LATCH Installation. Made of polyester and polyurethane foam. Dimensions: 26.5L x 17.75W x 25H in. When you and your little one have somewhere to go, your child's safety is your first priority and you can rest assured with the Britax B-Safe 35 Elite Infant Car Seat - Black in your car. The B-Safe 35 Elite offers top safety features to ensure a durable and quality product. The car seat has two layers of side impact protection and Britax-exclusive SafeCell Impact Protection which is an integrated system of safety components. Installing a car seat can be quite the feat, but the B-Safe 35 has SafeCenter LATCH Installation which makes placing it in your car simple. The no-rethread five-point harness will keep your child secure and is easy to adjust as your baby grows. This car seat can be paired with any Britax stroller for a convenient travel system. see more...

Janie T.
The tank of all car seats! This was the baby product we spent the most time researching. It’s so nerve racking as a new parent trying to choose a car seat. This has been amazing! Now, it is heavier than other car seats and can get a little tough to lug around as your baby gets heavier. However, it is worth it to me as I love this car seat! It so sturdy and I feel so safe with her in it.
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
Very heavy! This was hard to carry my infant in all the time! It is safe so I decided it was worth it. It worked well as a car seat but was hard to lug around the time the baby was about 6 month-7 months old. Other than the weight it was easy to set up and so was the base! So easy to switch in and out of cars would be even better with a stroller attachment!
Stephanie B.
Pace
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely fantastic infant carseat! It's fairly light on its own and it's survived 2 kids so far! I've never been concerned about safety since getting this seat, it's very sturdy and the double click into the base is pretty much foolproof.
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I love this car seat. My infant is very secure in this seat and I love how safe it is rated. The seat is a little heavy but worth it because it is safer than lighter options. This car seat fits onto my stroller which was great when my baby was a newborn.
Briana M.
Dacula, GA
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Love this car seat! Had amazing safety reviews and it hadn’t disappointed. Only thing is the seat is SUPER heavy. But works great in our small car! Britax B-Safe 35 Elite Infant Car Seat
Megan L.
avon
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I felt that this car seat was extremely safe. The only downside is that it is really deep so once our baby started to get bigger and fill out she didn’t love being put in it.
Jess M.
Riverview, FL
I had this for my first born, and then we got it again for my second because it was such a good car seat! Britax is who I trust the most for safety of my babies.
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this! As a new mom driving around with a new baby is scary! This car seat helps my anxiety knowing he will be safe! Compared to my friend's carseats, this thing is a beast and super sturdy.
He enjoys his time in the carseat and appears to like it, evidence by him falling asleep in it whether in the car, the BOB stroller or when he is just hanging out.
Caroline G.
houston
Loooovee this car seat! Other than the fact that it’s super cute and modern fashioned. It is very snug to my daughter its very well made not cheap feeling at all! I use it with my contour double stroller all I did was get two adapters for me to use it!
Emily S.
I researched seats for months before our baby girl was born and quickly concluded this was our best option. It took me a while to catch one on sale but so glad I did. The straps are extremely easy to adjust. The seat seems incredibly safe. We love it! Only complaint is that it’s kind of heavy, but I just chalk that up to it being more safe.