BY BRITAX

Weight capacity: 35 lbs. SafeCell impact protection system for ultimate safety. Impact-absorbing base to reduce force of a crash. 2 layers of side impact protection. No-rethread 5-point harness. SafeCenter LATCH Installation. Made of polyester and polyurethane foam. Dimensions: 26.5L x 17.75W x 25H in. When you and your little one have somewhere to go, your child's safety is your first priority and you can rest assured with the Britax B-Safe 35 Elite Infant Car Seat - Black in your car. The B-Safe 35 Elite offers top safety features to ensure a durable and quality product. The car seat has two layers of side impact protection and Britax-exclusive SafeCell Impact Protection which is an integrated system of safety components. Installing a car seat can be quite the feat, but the B-Safe 35 has SafeCenter LATCH Installation which makes placing it in your car simple. The no-rethread five-point harness will keep your child secure and is easy to adjust as your baby grows. This car seat can be paired with any Britax stroller for a convenient travel system. see more...

Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this! As a new mom driving around with a new baby is scary! This car seat helps my anxiety knowing he will be safe! Compared to my friend's carseats, this thing is a beast and super sturdy.
He enjoys his time in the carseat and appears to like it, evidence by him falling asleep in it whether in the car, the BOB stroller or when he is just hanging out.
Caroline G.
houston
Loooovee this car seat! Other than the fact that it’s super cute and modern fashioned. It is very snug to my daughter its very well made not cheap feeling at all! I use it with my contour double stroller all I did was get two adapters for me to use it!
Emily S.
I researched seats for months before our baby girl was born and quickly concluded this was our best option. It took me a while to catch one on sale but so glad I did. The straps are extremely easy to adjust. The seat seems incredibly safe. We love it! Only complaint is that it’s kind of heavy, but I just chalk that up to it being more safe.
Allison M.
Freehold, NJ
I love this car seat and am dreading my daughter growing out of it. It snaps in and out of its base and my stroller the same way, which is very easy. It connected seamlessly to my city select with a set of adapters. It’s extremely sturdy and easy to adjust the straps. The base is very easy to install in any car.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
I love the build of this carseat - very slim and nice for my tiny daughter she didn't feel like she was swimming in it like some of the other carseats on the market. don't be shocked though, this carseat is HEAVY compared to what the description claims when it says its lightweight - even with my newborn it, it I felt like I was toting around 50lbs.
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
Hands down the #1 infant car seat!!! It doesn't feel cheap like some other car seats do. It's very sturdy and it cushions and protects your baby very well. My daughter loves this car seat because it's so comfortable!
Katie W.
Nashville, TN
Pros:
-Sleek design, does not look baby-ish
-Very sturdy, supportive, safe
-Clicks in and out of base easily, as well as stroller system
-Weight limit is higher than other infant seats
-Trusted brand

Cons:
-Almost TOO big for tiny babies (5.5 lb preemie was almost uncomfortably small in the seat. Definitely needs a head rest, but the straps pretty much also swallowed her.)
-Kind of large, which prevents front seats from sitting back very far. I'm sure this varies from car to car. We have a Mazda CX-5.
-The sun shad isn't very sturdy. It's kind of like a rain jacket material, so a heavy blanket draped over the top may push it back some. We are going to try a stretchy car seat cover to combat this.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Thankfully we haven’t had a wreck so I can’t say much on the impact or if it’s safe in that aspect truthfully but what I can tell you is that it’s a super nice quality car seat for the price. It locks in great on the base. I have a Dodge Charger so it fits pretty snug in my car. My child is four months old and still loves his car seat. Our baby weight 5 lb 13 oz. the only problem on the way home was I felt like he needed more padding to secure his head. So I sat beside him in my tiny backseat and had my hand in the car seat just Incase. I was just scared was all.
Emily F.
My daughter was in the 7# range when born and has fit comfortably in this seat.  I got a great deal through Target when they had gift card reward for baby purchases.  I highly recommend purchasing more than one base if your baby will be riding in multiple vehicles.  There was a recall on the chest piece (summer 2017).  We never had any problems with the chest piece but they sent the replacement quicker than expected.  I used this carseat with BOB stroller and the Britax attachment. It worked very well.
Katie B.
Stanton, KY
I've been using this seat for 5 weeks now and am SO glad I decided to go with it despite some complaining how narrow the seat is. My baby (currently 10 lbs and just over 21 inches) fits just fine and never fusses. The seat is safe, durable, and convenient. I have the whole travel system and love it!
Update: been using the seat for 7 months now and still love it!

Walmart