Britax B-Safe

Lightweight and travel friendly, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat is designed and engineered to the high safety standards for which Britax is known. Featuring Side Impact Protection, and an energy-absorbing foam liner, the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat provides industry leading front, rear and side impact protection. Removable comfort pad, harness pads, and an extra large canopy keep children comfortable and safe throughout their first year of life. Premium, push-button LATCH connectors, a built-in lock-off and an ergonomically designed carry handle make the seat easy to install and carry.

Which car seat is better for my new born ?
Does anyone know if this carseat can fit into the chaperone stroller?
Where can you buy this
Start your review of Britax B-Safe!
Product Highlights
“But I loved how easy it was to get in and out of the car and also the extra parts that allowed me to snap it directly into the Britax B-Agile stroller.” in reviews
“It is super easy to adjust the straps as they grow and you generally won't need to buy a body snuggler becuase there's one built in (we had bought an extra one and it wouldnt fit with the included one).” in reviews
“I love the how safe it is too, I have the the travel system and it all is so great!” in reviews
“I love that the safety ratings are through the roof and that it easily clicks in to attach to the B-Agile stroller.” in reviews
“I highly recommend you purchase one of the britax strollers with it.” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Britax B-Safe uploaded by Rachel H.
So glad we opted for the Britax travel system for our little ones first year. The infant car seat (and base) made it easy to go from car to stroller without having to fuss with taking baby in and out all the buckles and blankets that surround them. Less fiddling, more smiling. The B-Safe car seat felt sturdy and roomy enough for our little guy. It was easy to clean as well. My only cons are that it’s a little on the heavy side (but it’s also why it’s safe!) and I feel like it could be a little more padded for comfort.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was recommend to us by a family member and we have loved how easy it is to use. It snaps easily into the base, can be used without a base easily, and snaps into the stroller for complete mobility with baby. It is not the most stylish or modern option that we saw, but it certainly satisfied ease and safety which were obviously our number one priorities.
New Sharon, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is super convenient for when babies are little and take a lot of naps. Connecting it to the seat was super easy. The quick release base is a saver over trying to string a seatbelt through loops and such. The kids didn't cry when in it, but neither were overly fussy babies. The one downside is that the seat is heavier than others available.
Navasota, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this B-Safe carseat for my son because the name of it.  But seriously.  The reviews and safety ratings on this carseat speak for themselves.  It is amazing.  A little pricey, but can you put a price on the safety of your child?  I can't, which is why I chose this seat.
Dexter, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I was very impressed with this infant carrier. It was lightweight and easy to connect to the base and stroller. It was nice to be able to purchase extra bases for all of our vehicles instead of having to purchase car seats for each. Would definitely use again.
Wadsworth , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This car seat worked very nicely and was very safe. However it is sooooo heavy. Oh my goodness. As soon as I could hip hold my baby I stopped carrying this places. It weighs a ton. It looks nice and fits nice in a sedan.
Lubbock
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Britax is the only brand of car seat I will buy. The B-Safe infant car seat is so easy to use. You just click it into the base that you leave in your car! I always feel that my baby is safe when he is in the car seat!
Clarence Ctr, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loved this infant car seat. They all get heavy at some point but this one worked great for a long time with him. It clicked into all of my cars without any issues as well.
Corona, CA
I will only buy Britax car seats. Uber safe and comfy for our baby. We even brought it with us on the airplane to go home for a visit. Baby did so well on flight!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Makes my baby feel comfortable. Sleeps really good in there. I recommend it especially for new norms. You won’t regret buying this item trust me. It met all my expectations. I’m really happy with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...