Britax B-Ready Stroller uploaded by Flora S.Britax B-Ready Stroller uploaded by Amanda M.Britax B-Ready Stroller uploaded by Samantha R.

BY BRITAX #78 in Strollers

With britax's b-ready stroller you'll "be ready" for anything. It's a functional, quality-constructed, stylish stroller available in versatile, gender-neutral black, which hides spots and stains. Your 4 to 50-pound child will enjoy the high-positioned ride. A car seat easily attaches to the stroller in the rear-facing position thanks to the car seat anchors. The stroller has all-wheel suspension, making it a smooth and comfortable ride. The handle height is adjustable and the front wheels swivel for excellent maneuverability. The under-seat storage basket is huge and the seat back and footrest are adjustable. There are... see more...

• Im debating weather its worth buying this stroller or a m...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Like gawd this is expensive5 Answers
  • At what age/weight did you transfer your baby from using ...9 Answers
Katie C.
Summerville, SC
So disappointed with this stroller! I did a ton of research and spent so much on this stroller. Customer service has tried multiple times to fix the wheels for me. They finally have sent wheels that are working but they are still horrible for a stroller at this price point.

The way the stroller folds has destroyed the stroller. It scrapes the ground and was scratched and a mess within the first couple uses.
Tori B.
Mooresville, NC
This is the best stroller I could have bought! It is sturdy, looks good, easy to put up/break down, and it comes with a variety of different ways it can be used. If you choose to also get he Britax car seat that clicks in, it comes with a seat, and I also got the bassinet attachment. It has amazing shocks and I went with the one with four wheels instead of three because it steers better. My sweet baby boy loves his stroller—it’s one of his favorite places to spend time!
Heather J.
Adamsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My twins were born premature, with one being much sicker than the other. One twin came home from the NICU, while the other would be in the hospital for an uncertain amount of time. I wanted a stroller that I could use for one of them alone and for both of them when my sick twin came home. The Britax B-Ready is the PERFECT stroller for my situation. There is also tons of storage room.
My sick twin still isn’t home at 2 1/2 years old, and my other twin has grown out of using a stroller. I still plan to use this stroller for my sick twin and her ventilator and equipment when she does come home.
Valentina V.
Celina, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great stroller!! Purposely bought it for the option be to make it a double stroller. Expecting baby #2 soon and excited to try it with two little ones. My 1 yr old loves going for walks in it. We wanted the uppa baby system, but Britax had the same features for much less.
Emily S.
Opelousas, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We got this stroller in a packaged deal at the Biggest Baby Shower Ever in NYC. I wanted to love it so much. It is pretty bulky. It does fit in our Honda Accord and a tight fit in a Prius. The reason for 3 stars is because sometimes the seat randomly falls. I don’t know if it’s because it doesn’t latch all the way or what. It’s aggravating when you’re walking and it just falls back. Sometimes it’s perfectly fine and other days it acts up. It’s easy to push and baby is more comfortable in this stroller than any other.
Maira B.
Compton
My favorite stroller at the moment !! It’s honestly Worth the price. If my baby is asleep I don’t have to wake him I simply connect my car seat and if my baby is awake I connect the seat my baby loves it !!! Easy to open and close ! I really recommend it !!!
Madison C.
Granbury, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such an amazing stroller! I adore mine and love that I will be able to still use when I have another child. Easy to fold and to rotate seat, the seat is also very easy to sit up and recline back. Overall It is definitely a wonderful stroller and is great to have!
Lynn G.
We love our Britax B-ready stroller! It’s easy to maneuver, adjust, swap seats, and comfortable for my little one. Seat reclines to 3 different levels, visor shade for sun safety, and the handle bar adjusts based on the height of the individual. Easy to fold up and store in vehicle trunk. I would totally buy again, if I needed another one!
CS S.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used for about a year and after that the front wheels started having issues with turning smoothly and the back wheels started having issues with unlocking. At first it was the smoothest ride like butter and I could control it with my finger tips that's initially why I bought it. After a year I would have to kick the wheel to get it to unlock and kick the front wheels to keep them from "sticking"
Jenica C.
Auburn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this stroller at first, but after about 10 uses the front wheels became out of sync with each other and now it’s difficult to maneuver. The seat is great and I love that I can put my Britax car seat in it when me baby is asleep.
David P.
La Mesa, CA
At what age/weight did you transfer your baby from using the infant carrier to the supplied toddler seat?
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Is it worth the price? Like gawd this is expensive
Tikva S.
Los Angeles, CA
Im debating weather its worth buying this stroller or a more expensive one like uppa baby. What do you suggest?

back