Britax B-Ready Stroller uploaded by Amanda M.Britax B-Ready Stroller uploaded by Samantha R.

BY BRITAX #71 in Strollers

With britax's b-ready stroller you'll "be ready" for anything. It's a functional, quality-constructed, stylish stroller available in versatile, gender-neutral black, which hides spots and stains. Your 4 to 50-pound child will enjoy the high-positioned ride. A car seat easily attaches to the stroller in the rear-facing position thanks to the car seat anchors. The stroller has all-wheel suspension, making it a smooth and comfortable ride. The handle height is adjustable and the front wheels swivel for excellent maneuverability. The under-seat storage basket is huge and the seat back and footrest are adjustable. There are... see more...

Buy on Walmart
-ans- s.
Great durable stroller - easy to operate & store. It's held up great for 2 kids. Handles & steers easy. We received it with the infant carrier and have been satisfied.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you're looking for the "Ultimate Stroller" look no further! Yes, it's pricey at around $400 by itself, its 1000% worth it! We've had ours for 4 years and counting with 2 children. It's so easy to maneuver, compact, sleek and slim enough to easily fit through shopping aisles. I love that you can connect a second seat, and the car seat for so many options. We've received more compliments than I can count on our stroller and it is totally worth every penny to splurge on!
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this stroller! The baby could face towards or away from me, the car seat clicked right on, and it was easy to push. My husband is 6'4" and the height of the handle bar was perfect compared to other strollers. It is super easy to pop up and collapse. I loved that the canopy was long and really blocked the sun from my kids eyes! Would definitely recommend this stroller!
Katherine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honestly so upset with this stroller , this was one of the items i was most excited about. We tested the stroller in store and fell in lovewi , however when the baby came and we actually got around to use it we have found thar the wheels lock up/ get stuck ALLLLL THE TIME! So annoying to maneuver with this issue its so frustrating and upsetting
Jessie R.
East Aurora, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stroller so much. Also have attachment to make it a double stroller. It’s so easy to use and can fit it any areas. U can take it apart in two pieces or leave as one. I️ totally recommend this stroller and their car seats best brand
Allison P.
This is an amazing stroller but compact it is not. The rear wheels can be removed easily and fenders but this stroller is wide. You will not fit in some store isles. I love the ability to change the facing position but it does not recline far enough for a newborn to lay flat. As amazing as the shade is, if you recline the seat the shade will not cover anything because it can not rotate, you will need to reposition the seat in a different direction or angle. It is amazing to handle on any terrain and the solid rubber wheels are a huge plus because they will never need air or maintenance. The break can be finicky and has a learning curve. The basket under is HUGE you could put two diaper bags and a pump in this thing! And added bonus is access to it from the front with a zipper,cup holder is crap. Folding it up is extremely easy and has one lock on the side to keep it shut. This is still in my opinion one of the best if not the absolute best option on the market for a full size stroller.
Melissa L.
Santa Ana, CA
Got this stroller second hand for 40$ and it thought that was a steal. The stoller was stil in okay condition, it seemed like the first owner didn't take much care of there stuff but I'm working on fixing it up. I'm going to re dye the fabric cause it's all faded but so far after using this stroller I love it.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Recently purchased this stroller in preparation for our upcoming little one. I'm absolutely in love!!! We have a 3.5 year old and love that we can have the infant and toddler in the same stroller. With our first child we blindly assumed that all strollers were created equal and bought a cheaper stroller. Man oh man where we wrong. The stroller was clunky and hard to fold up. The wheels were cheap and clunky. So glad we spent a little extra money and got it right the first time. The Britax B Ready is smooth, pushes easy and folds down with ease. We are already using the stroller for log trips with our tot and have had no issues! We also purchased the Britax B Safe 35 infant seat which easily clicks in to this stroller. Worth every penny!!!
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
This stroller is big since it had the ability to hold two kids. It's wider than most stroller and when you have two kids in it it is heavy. I wouldn't buy this for the purpose of having two. He city select is a better option. This stroller tips very easily if you have a car seat below and your toddler above. It also can be a little awkward pushing with two because it's so close to your legs when you walk. I do like that the seat is higher than most because it is perfect at tables and zoos for my toddler to eat and see, whereas my friend who have he bob or other stroller sneed to take the kids out to do those things
Samantha R.
Norfolk, VA
We use our be ready at a double most of the time. It pushes easily with one hand. I love that it, as a double, is smaller than most any on the market. Making it easy to use in stores and malls. The back wheels are a little wider than normal strollers, but it's nothing compared to others on the market. I love the many seating options for kids. The basket is surprisingly big, plenty of room to hold things as well as the second seat.
David P.
La Mesa, CA
At what age/weight did you transfer your baby from using the infant carrier to the supplied toddler seat?
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Is it worth the price? Like gawd this is expensive
Tikva S.
Los Angeles, CA
Im debating weather its worth buying this stroller or a more expensive one like uppa baby. What do you suggest?