BY BRITAX #35 in Strollers

Versatile, Modular Stroller The new B-Ready stroller from Britax is a versatile, modular stroller that can easily convert to an in-line double stroller.  With 14 different configurations the B-Ready stroller is adaptable to fit your needs.  The integrated Click & Go receivers enable you to position the top seat forward or rear-facing, attach a bassinet, or attach an infant car seat to create a travel system without having to purchase additional adapters.  Foam-filled rubber tires help absorb bumps, provide a responsive smooth ride and eliminate the hassles of air.  The reversible top seat has a weight capacity of 55 lbs. and features a non-rethread, adjustable, 5-point harness system.  An extra large canopy, 4-postition recline, adjustable leg rest, and full suspension will ensure the trave. see more...

• How comfortable is it to maneuver the stroller with the s...1 Answers
  • Is the second seat easy to install2 Answers
Krystal K.
Tampa, FL
I adore this stroller! I've used other, less expensive, strollers from other popular brands and none of them compare to this one. It maneuvers like a breeze which comes in handy when the baby is crying and you have to carry him/her in one hand and push the stroller with the other. :) I also love how big the canopy is and how spacious the bottom compartment in. When I go grocery shopping I don't even have to get a cart since the bottom is big enough to carry a lot of things. I find a lot of strollers, especially some of the more expensive ones, lack when it comes to storage space, which is a huge gripe of mine. The only down side is that it only has one cup holder (and not a good one at that), and you have to buy a separate storage compartment for it if you want a place on the handle to store your keys or anything else (this is not a big deal for me). Overall, I'd highly recommend this stroller to anyone out there who is shopping for a stroller.
Evelyn M.
Santa Clarita, CA
This stroller is an amazing stroller. The Styrofoam wheels are a life saver, no pumping air into them! This really saves you time. The big bag under the stroller is roomy, i can fit up to 3 full diaper bags with ease. There are two favorite features about the B-Ready stroller:

!. The large canopy-which I use a lot because I live in sunny Southern California and my daughter does not like the sun!
2. The rear/forward facing seat- it comes in handy when you want to see your little one or your little one wants views of her outside world.

Overall a great sturdy stroller.
Cassandra R.
Where do I begin? This stroller is fantastic! I had the Britax B-Agile travel system, but I found out I was expecting and upgraded to the Britax B-Ready. I love the sturdiness of this stroller and how it functions as a single or a double. I love the click and go infant seat options, bassinet, and second seat. The adjustable handle, easy fold, and availability of accessories are also huge pluses. The best thing about the B-Ready, in comparison to its competitors, is that the B-Ready still provides you with space for a diaper bag if you use it as a double - it's similarly looking competitor does not. Love!
Emma B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love, love, love this stroller and I can't say enough good things about it! This is the fifth stroller we've owned so far (we have a two year old) and we purchased it because we knew that with the addition of another baby we wanted a trim and easy to use option for two kids. We've been using it for about 6 months with one child and I can't wait to use it with both kids when baby #2 arrives in April. This stroller is a dream to push, it folds easily and unfolds easily. There is a ton of storage and I love that the seat can face in either direction. The canopy is so large! I could just go on an on!
Stephanie L.
We love our B-Ready. I've never owned a stroller this nice, and you can tell in every little part of the stroller. The wheels roll so smoothly. The handle adjusts low enough that my 4yo can push, and high enough that my husband doesn't have to bend over. We got the paren't console to hold drinks, etc. which is a lifesaver. This works great for my 6 month old, and my 4 year old can still fit in it as well (40lbs). The back wheels are a little bit wider than your average stroller, but it's sooo nice to push, and I don't mind it.
Jessie R.
Great stroller for one or two kids! I did not want a double side by side stroller. To me, they are very overwhelming and hard to maneuver. With a toddler and a newborn, the B Ready was the perfect solution for my stroller needs. The seats and attachments can be configured in SO many different ways and it's easy and STURDY enough for the toddler to get out of with baby still in it. I love the big basket underneath and the large canopy is fabulous. For the zoo, beach or neighborhood walks, I highly recommend the B Ready.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
This is a great stroller. It is heavy duty, rolls smoothly, and can even tackle some uneven terrain, like grass. There are a couple of setbacks, though. First, it is huge and heavy. If you are going to take this into a crowded space, prepare for a slow trip. Second, it doesn't come with a tray for toddler drinks and snacks, and the paren't cup holder is in an odd spot, and kind of flimsy. The other features, such as adaptability for multiple children, Britax's safety rating, and overall design make up for the cons.
Kathy H.
Yorktown, Va
This is the best stroller I have ever own. Hands down the very best. I wished I had know about britax with my firstborn. Easy fold down, a tad heavy but this is a strong and very sturdy stroller. I love the ease of ataching his infant car seat to this when my son was an infant, to switching his stroller seat facing outward or backwards. The canopy gives nice shade. The tires on this makes everything a smooth ride. It's like riding in a Lexus for a kid. Ha! I tell everyone to get get this stroller!
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
Everywhere I go I get asked at least 1 time about my cool stroller.
It handles awesome. When baby 2 came I switched from a jogger and it handles just as well. I love all the different seat positions, large canopy, easy to move seat and chaperone car seat. Lighter than most double strollers as I use this as a double now. Easy to get to diaper bag compartment when in double mode. Plus, Britax customer service is fantastic
Melissa R.
Lake Worth, FL
I have the original version of the B-Ready and could not live without it. It is the perfect double stroller. I walk everywhere when I can and this stroller is so easy to get around with, even on public transport. I love all the configurations of this stroller, especially how an infant seat can be used facing backwards as the second seat so the baby can see mommy and their world while out strolling around.
Aneta A.
North York, ON
Is the second seat easy to install
Alina Y.
How comfortable is it to maneuver the stroller with the second seat in place? Do you bang your shins?