BY BRITAX

Designed to be an on-the-go travel system, the b-agile stroller and b-safe infant car seat fit together seamlessly to create one of the lightest and easiest to use travel systems on the market. the integrated britax click & go system provides a quick and secure connection so you can easily move your sleeping newborn from the car to the stroller. when the infant car seat stage is over you have the luxuries of a one-hand fold and a lightweight stroller with a weight capacity of 55lbs. the b-agile stroller features a quick-fold design and only weighs 16.5 lbs. the b-safe infant car seat is designed and engineered to the high...

Patty G.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm only going to give this product 4 stars because it keeps getting recalled. Granted britax has handled their recalls pretty well. This travel system is pretty great. My son loves the car seat. It's super comfortable for him and he always falls asleep during a car ride. Although it's a little bulky,
It's not as bulky as other travel systems. The stroller is amazing. It's super light and in one click of a bottom it folds half way. I dreaded being the mom that takes really
Long to load up her groceries at the parking lot. Thanks to this im loaded up and ready to go in a matter of seconds.
Madeline B.
Boca Raton, FL
I originally wanted to purchase a more high end stroller but decided this was more in our budget. Thanks to a sale and gift card deal going on at target, we got a great deal! We have the 2015 model and have been very pleased, it's easy to use, lightweight (major pro I didn't realize at first), and it folds so easily which is awesome. The click and go travel system connector piece did just get recalled, but I had registered my system and so they reached out and are sending me a repair kit.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I’d give this 10 stars if I could. I absolutely love my Britax system. The infant carrier goes in and out easily and covers the baby completely. The stroller itself isn’t too heavy, very easy to maneuver, and opens and closes down in a flash. I loved this so much that I ended up getting a Britax car seat when my daughter grew out of the carrier. I still have the entire system 4 years later and it’s like new. I’ll be using it for my next bundle!
Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love britax products and I love how easy the stroller is to open and close. It’s light weight too! The only thing I don’t like about it is the under carriage. It’s way to small. I can barely fit anything under there. The clock and go with the baby carry is super easy to use. We have the bassinet attached as well.
Jennifer H.
Hermitage, TN
I love this travel system. I am 5'3" and I feel like this stroller system was made for me. It's light weight and easy to put together and move to and from. The instructions are easy to follow and most importantly out little girl seems really comfortable in the car seat. Highly recommend for new moms and dads.
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Had this with my first child (which is 4 now) amazing system not heavy and the stroller is so easy to fold down definitely my favorite stroller!! The car seat is great and worth the little spurge I would recommend this to all parents.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do feel like my son is well protected in his britax seat . Before purchasing this system I looked online for the most safe yet affordable infant seat and stroller system, this one was on all of those lists .
Ruby H.
I am so glad that we registered for this item. The travel system is very easy to use. I love that we can take the car seat and snap it right into the stroller and vice versa. The stroller isn't too heavy for me either which is nice as it's usually me who has to get the baby and stroller in and out of our SUV. I love the one touch button to fold the stroller, I found that to be pretty cool. me with The only downside I would say is that it doesn't come with cup holders. Overall, I am very happy with this travel system. Britax is a high quality brand and their safety ratings are top notch. When we are ready for convertible car seat we will be staying with Britax.
Caressa R.
Denver, CO
I love my daughters travel system. It looks so stylish and slick. Easy to maneuver with one hand. Love how the car seat can snap on to the stroller facing forward or backwards. Definitely recommend britax b-agile
Ricki H.
Naples, FL
Got this travel system for my baby to be and I have to say, it's one of the nicest and easiest stroller systems I tried! I managed to score a great deal on Amazon for the system. SO easy to fold, lock and unfold. So easy to assemble the wheels, car seat adapter and car seat. Everything is so lightweight and easy it's almost ridiculous! I cannot WAIT to use this system everyday!!