BY BRITAX #7 in Stroller Accessories

This child tray is designed for use with the b-agile stroller from britax. This replacement tray easily attaches to the stroller frame and features a child drink holder and a flat surface for snacks or toys. The tray is easily detachable with the push of a button. Either side can be released to swing the tray out of the way when loading and unloading your child. see more...

• Does anyone know of a way I can get the tray to sit close...1 Answers
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
I got this for our BOB jogging stroller, I don't use it often when jogging, but it is nice for zoo trips etc. The stroller itself has a pocket in the seat for his cup/toys so this is only brought out on longer outings. Still nice to have, and easy to put on and take off.
Jayme M.
Carencro, LA
We got this for the B-agile stroller and use it when we know our son is going to fuss with being in the stroller. I don't like that I have to take it off when putting the stroller in the car (it will not fit). But it's super simple to take on and off, so it's not a big deal.
Eva C.
Long Beach, CA
This tray is so easy to take on and off, and I love the swing open feature! You don't have to take off the whole thing to get baby in and out. My only small complaint is that the cup holder doesn't fit larger sippy cups. I also love that the stroller still folds up while the tray is attached.
Michelle M.
Merritt Is, FL
Easy to use tray with the stroller. Just stinks it doesn't come with the stroller & you have to purchase this tray. Most strollers that are cheaper then Britax come with the strollers, so for the price would be nice to be included.
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
I really want to like this, but it sits so far away from my son that he can barely reach it. It great to hold his sippy and some snacks I just wish there was a way to adjust it so it sit closer to him
Katie H.
Leavenworth , KS
I bought this to go with the B-agile stroller. It easily fits on and can even just open one side to be able to swing out to get child in/out. It holds on regular (not fat) sippy cup.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
A simple and easy to use tray for your Britax stroller! It installs easily and can be taken off quickly as well. A must have for toddlers :D
Savannah A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like it, but my only complaint is that it seems to sick way out. I wish it was a little closer so my daughter could reach it better.
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Simple and easy to use. Purchased this to go with my Britax B-Agile Stroller and it works perfectly.
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
Does anyone know of a way I can get the tray to sit closer to my son. He can hardly reach the tray while sitting in the stroller!