Britax B-Agile Stroller uploaded by Ariel P.Britax B-Agile Stroller uploaded by Jannine W.Britax B-Agile Stroller uploaded by Andrea W.

BY BRITAX

The B-Agile Stroller from Britax is a lightweight, compact stroller featuring a one-hand, quick-fold design with an automatic chassis lock. Designed to be an on-the-go travel system using the Britax Click & Go system, the B-Agile stroller accepts the Britax Chaperone and B-Safe Infant Car Seats without having to purchase additional adapters.  The B-Agile is also compatible with other major manufacturer s infant car seats when used with the Britax infant car seat adapter .  The padded, supportive seat features a 5-point harness system with head pad that is adjustable without having to rethread or unhook any straps. With a weight capacity of 55 pounds and an infinite recline, the B-Agile is suitable from birth.  The extra large canopy with a mesh ventilation window allows you to see your child and, and your child to see you.  The comfort-ride suspension ensure see more...

• Bought my daughter the stroller in December she l...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard this is a great stroller. Does anyone know if it comes i...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite accessories to add to the britax stroller?1 Answers
Britax B-Agile Stroller
  • "It's super easy to open and close, it's light weight, and her baby car seat was detachable so I didn't need to go shopping for another stroller." in 44 reviews
  • "i have this stroller for my son and can I say Im so in love so easy to get out of the trunk and put back so light weight and when we go for runs its the best would buy for my next kids also only thing i dont like about it is that it dont come with a cup holder or anything to hold your things in i guess you can buy it for the stroller but ehh its still good " in 26 reviews
  • "We purchased the entire travel system with the B-Safe car seat and everything came packaged very well and with all attachments needed." in 15 reviews
  • "I've traveled with this stroller several times, and it is durable and makes traveling with a toddler and a baby super easy!" in 13 reviews
  • "It's very easy to maneuver and has an amazing canopy that covers baby from rain or snow." in 12 reviews
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Absolutely, in love with this stroller. I love how light it is ( 15 lbs) and it's very easy to maneuver. It's easy to put away also when storing it in your truck/house or at a restaurant. It's on the pricey side, but it's definitely worth it since it's able to grow with your baby. I love the fact that you can adjust the seat for when your baby is sleeping. I used this with my daughter with the car seat attachment when she was an infant.
Kerri R.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stroller. It is my favorite stroller I've owned. It is light weight. Easy to fold one handed. Small, so it doesn't take a lot of space. Pushed smoothly with one hand and my daughter loves riding in it. The shade structure is great and keeps her plenty protected and the basket at the bottom is big enough to fit the essentials. It would be nice if there was a cup holder but that's something I would use very rarely anyway.
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Ocala, FL
I got this as a present from my in laws. It's very striking. The color. & I'm always getting compliments when I go out. It is really like & I love how easy it is to both open and close. The cons... The basket is really small. There was no cup holder I had to buy it separate. & it comes off all the time. Same for lap bar. We bought it separate which is annoying. But I still love my stroller.
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this stroller! I did multiple researches before purchasing this stroller. I love how it's just a push of a button to close. It weighs about 6-7 lbs. light stroller I can push with one hand while shopping. I love how the cover can go all the way down and block sun light. I also like that you can recline the stroller so they can lay all the way down comfortably ❤️❤️❤️
Janet R.
Janet R.
I received the travel system and absolutely loved the car seat but had issues with the stroller within a month of receiving. The Front wheel Would lock unexpected and not move had a lot of trouble steering as well. Exchanged for a different one and had the same problem with the stroller. Maybe it's just me and received defective ones.
Riley L.
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Got this as a shower gift as a set with the car seat. Absolutely fantastic. Wonderful safety ratings. Keeps my baby safe. Looks comfortable. Can attach my car seat to it easily and it travels with me easily. Expensive but worth it. I can travel through Walmart like a beast with this sucker.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
In love with this stroller - it was easy to set up, is light weight, and pushes smoothly. I got the entire travel system for our first baby as a baby shower gift and it's so easy to use - and I'm glad we got a full system, so we don't have to worry about getting another stroller too soon.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This stroller has an easy push & for the most part is lightweight. It is easy to closed shut with one had, but stinks that it doesn't come with cup holders. For the price it would be nice. I do love the easiness of how to shut it
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Perfect stroller for infant and toddler. Price range is very affordable and works perfect with click in car seat. Leans back far for baby to take a nap while you are strolling. I would our base this again for the next baby!
amber k.
amber k.
Waianae, HI
I liked this stroller because it was easy to use, the one thing I didn't like was that I had to but my accessories separate. I didn't have a cup holder for myself or tray for baby to eat snacks as he got older.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Can this stroller be use as a jogging stroller?
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
How do you guys like this stroller ? pros & cons ?
kendra b.
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is this a good stroller? Is it heavy or bulky?
McKenzie H.
McKenzie H.
Newport, KY
Does this stroller easily fold up for travel?
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come in other colors beside black?