BY BRITAX

Turn the Sidewalk into Your Personal Catwalk with the Affinity Stroller by Britax Our visionary and versatile design exudes elegance while delivering the level of comfort, durability, and functionality you demand. This convenient stroller and color pack kit has everything you need to hit the city streets in style, including a Base Frame and fabric Color Pack. Our sophisticated yet simple base frame design is both aesthetically and ergonomically pleasing. Superior looks and style come from its cast aluminum hinges and clean frame design. The soft pneumatic tires, adjustable suspension, and supple leather-like adjustable handle offer easier handling and a smoother ride. Our Click Go system makes it easy to adapt the Affinity stroller to your changing needs-installing a bassinet, an infant car seat, or switching the direction of the stroller seat-without additional adapters. The reversi see more...

Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love this stroller o got it for sale at target! I love the wheels ok this and pushes so easily. I have added the Britax mommy basket to hold drinks and such and also a red liner. Love that this has interchangeable liners that lay on tips of the factory. Also Britax car seats snap right in. This stroller has so many options it's amazing.
Lilibeth G.
Awesome stroller with high-quality materials. This one uses aluminum alloys in place where many other similarly priced strollers use plastic or some other composite material. The functionality is excellent; this is just about the only quality stroller at this price that can be rear or forward-facing. I definitely would recommend this stroller to friends.
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
Have just purchased my first britax travel system. Which is amazing ! Very expensive. But worth it. My little is nearly 2 and I'm expecting a newborn. So I love that my travel system is a double stroller with infant car seat attachment as well then can be switched to two seater. I recommend for any mother
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
These strollers are very expensive but are great if you plan to have multiple children you will definitely get your money's worth, and if anything goes wrong or you lose a part 1 call to the manufacturer and I'll will be on its wy.

I highly recommend this or any other Britax product.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
Britax has really out done them selves with this stroller. I've compared it to jogging strollers and luxe strollers and it's the best of both worlds. I can jog with it even tho it does not have 3 wheels it's super light weight and I loved the price!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This stroller is very easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of space esp in back of your car, it's not to big ! I highly recommend and this is a good brand .. the stroller is also very comfortable for children as well ..
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
I have and love this stroller so much! It's stylish but can get a bit warm in this summer sun because of the black. Although it is my favorite color I'd probably recommend getting a lighter shade.
Dahiana R.
This stroller is fantastic! I love the britax company and in my opinion all of their product is great, including their customer service representatives! Definitely a 5 star stroller
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
Used this for both my
Kids and let me tell you I love it! Its really nice and smooth to push. My kids were comfy in it as well and it folds nicely, so you don't need to take up a bunch of space for storage.
Janet V.
fullerton, CA
I like the stroller yet it doesnt have enough space for stuff in the bottom for examply the basket isnt very good youll only be able to put a small purse under there nothing to bulky like a diaper bag
Lauren S.
Appling , Ga
Does this stroller come in double?
Xena P.
I really want to try britax! Is it worth the price??
Katie W.
Slidell , LA
how easy is this to fold?
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
Is this worth the price? And how easy is it to open and close?
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
me gustaria saber como cuanto cuesta y donde puedo encontrarlo?