BY BRITAX

The britax advocate convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The advocate achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of britax safecell technology in the base and hugs chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing versa-tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The advocate also incorporates energy-managing side impact cushion technology, reducing incoming side impact crash energy by 45 percent by diverting crash forces away from the child. It is... see more...

Danica C.
Ventura, CA
Got this for my first child. It's highly rated for safety, which is nice, but I wish I would have checked the dimensions better. This seat is so wide that it fills up the backseat in my crossover SUV with only one other infant car seat next to it. Theres no way I could fit 3 car seats in with this thing.
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
We really love this car seat! It is very safe and has extra cushioning on the sides in case of an accident with side impact! It does take up room but you can sit three britax car seats comfortably in a Larger SUV. My son loves this seat!
Morgan  M.
Ardmore, OK
Love this and everything about it! The safer the better! Yes it's wide but I would rather lose room than lose my baby! :)
Ashley R.
My son has this seat and I absolutely love it. Yes it is a bit wide, but I will take that for the safety it provides.