BY BRITAX

Designed for your on-the-go lifestyle, this Britax B-Agile and B-Safe travel system features outstanding maneuverability, making it the smart choice for you and your child. Compare stroller types here. Stroller Features Easy-fold design collapses the stroller in seconds Lightweight aluminum frame Height adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights Extra-large canopies with ventilation windows All-wheel suspension system offers a smooth ride over cracks and bumps Large under-seat storage and additional pocket Frame lock keeps stroller closed and compact for traveling or storage Infinite recline with more upright seats makes it easy to accommodate sleeping infants or attentive toddlers Linked parking brake locks both rear wheels with a single step 5-point harness Astm compliant CAR Seat Features B-Safe 35 includes Britax-exclusive SafeCenter Latch Installation so you're always certain the car seat is accurately installed SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that works to protect your child beyond federal safety standards Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength Click & Go stroller compatibility allows you to pair the seat with any BOB stroller to customize the perfect travel system (adaptors sold separately) 5-point harness What's Included 2017 B-Agile stroller B-Safe 35 infant car seat Infant car seat base Stroller: 40.5"H x 23"W x 38.5" D Stroller weight: 18 lbs. Car seat: 26.5"H x 17.75"W x 25"D Car seat weight: 10 lbs. (19 lbs. with base) Stroller maximum weight capacity: 55 lbs. Car seat maximum weight/height capacity: 35 lbs./32" Polyurethane, polyester Spot clean Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model Numbers: Meadow: S08365600 Steel: S08365700 Red: S08365800 Black: S08365900 Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
When I wanted an infant car seat and stroller I had to do a lot of research. Britax is highly rated with parents and multiple safety sites so I knew I had to get it. They are very expensive and not for everyone and some colors and seats are hard to find. I got mine from Amazon and I am very happy with it. I have had it for two years and they have a system where infant carseat clicks into the stroller perfectly making my life easier and when my son got older you remove the attachments and the stroller is a beast. It is so durable and strong and best investment I made for my son.
Karla S.
Broussard, LA
My husband and I are preparing for our first child and we've been doing a lot of research on products on the market. Britax rated really high for strollers and car seats. We found this travel system on sale so we decided to give it a go. Since I'm not due for a few more months, I cannot attest to how great this is with a baby. What I can say about it is that it is lightweight, smooth and easy to steer/handle. It's also extremely easy to put together. The only cons are that a toddler tray is not included, there is no cup holder on the stroller, and it does not have as much storage on the bottom as other strollers do. The cup holder and toddler tray however can be purchased separately. I would highly recommend this travel system.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This tray does everything you would expect it too. It is easy to connect, easy to lift from either side, and easy to clean. It provides enough space for snacks and has a decent sized cup holder. My only complaint is I feel it should have came with the stroller and not be a separate purchase.

Walmart