BY BRITAX

For newborns and children up to 55 lbs. Lightweight aluminum frame. One-hand fold design. Reclining seat with no-rethread 5-point harness and head pad. Large under-seat storage and zippered pocket. 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheel. All-wheel suspension system for a smooth ride. Steel colored polyester canopy. Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty. Dimensions: 38.5L x 23W x 40.5H in. Folded dimensions: 29L x 23W x 11H in. The Britax 2017 B-Agile 3 Stroller - Black provides cozy comfort and a smooth ride for baby while also giving parents the convenience and affordability they need. This lightweight, maneuverable, and easy-to-fold stroller is perfect for navigating the park or the mall. It features a quick one-hand fold and swift triple-wheel configuration with a swiveling front wheel that guides you effortlessly through crowds. Best of all, it's compatible with all Britax infant car seats! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie R.
Centereach, NY
I love this stroller. I have a 14 month old and have used it since he was born. Love how easy it is yo close. You can freaky close it with one hand. It can easily be cleaned as well. I did use the car seat adapter that it comes with. Overall, it is the best stroller I have ever owned.
Whitney C.
We love our stroller and car seat from Britax. On our first trip out with the stroller, the front wheel broke off. I called the company and they sent replacement right away. I wish the stroller would allow for baby to lay flatter with feet towards mom. Also, if the shade would move forward accommodating for this. Our son was a large baby, so he transitioned from infant seat just fine and it wasn't a problem. The stroller is extremely light and easy to fold up. We use this while shopping, otherwise a BOB Revolution for almost everything else.
Geovana G.
Nuevo, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this stroller. I love he way it covers the baby from the sun. The way it maneuvers is what I don't like. It takes its time to move around properly. The tires loose air real quick. The basket at the bottom is perfect for big diaper bags.
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Got this as a shower gift as a set with the car seat. Absolutely fantastic. Wonderful safety ratings. Keeps my baby safe. Looks comfortable. Can attach my car seat to it easily and it travels with me easily. Expensive but worth it. I can travel through Walmart like a beast with this sucker.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
LOVE this stroller! Still going strong 2.5 years later. The only thing I wish I could do with it is to run. But I suppose I didn't know I needed that option when I bought this. It's easy to maneuver and the hood comes down pretty far to keep the sunrise/sunset out of my daughter's eyes and to completely block out the world when we used the Britax infant carrier with it.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
I LOVE THIS STROLLER ! It is so sleek and simple . It is very lightweight and I love that opening and folding the stroller is so easy ! My son loves his britax stroller and car seat . I will say that the only thing that bothers me is the fact that the storage compartment at the bottom is a bit too small to fit my huge diaper bag or even my purse at that .
Ashley N.
Kailua Kona, HI
After many hours of online research searching for the perfect stroller/car seat combo we decided to get the Britax B-Agile. It was a little more than we wanted to spend but we got a really good deal considering the price on Amazon. Always check for coupon codes/promotions before ordering anything.

We love how it's heavy duty and stable and very sturdy. Our favorite is how far the shade can extend over the front and baby is usually almost fully covered/blocked from the sun when needed.
Krista H.
My only complaint about this stroller is that the handle doesn't adjust or fold out of the way for storage. Other than that I LOVE that the back axle is arched so I'm not kicking it when I walk (I'm tall and my husband is taller). Folds up super easily and quite compactly and is easy to lift in and out of the back of my van. I definitely recommend this one!
Vanessa S.
lompoc
I have this stroller for my son and can I say I'm so in love so easy to get out of the trunk and put back so light weight and when we go for runs its the best would buy for my next kids also only thing i don't like about it is that it don't come with a cup holder or anything to hold your things in i guess you can buy it for the stroller but ehh its still good
Bailey B.
Hollywood, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It is the best stroller for the money. We bought the stroller and the car seat combo and we are extremely happy with both. The black stays clean and is neutral for both genders. The stroller is east to maneuver because of the three wheels and the shades are large and come from both directions so when your infant is in the car seat attached to the stroller they are fully covered. We added a cup holder but other than that we think its a perfect fit for our active life.
Adriana V.
Can this stroller be use as a jogging stroller?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
How do you guys like this stroller ? pros & cons ?
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is this a good stroller? Is it heavy or bulky?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come in other colors beside black?
Mckenzie H.
Newport, KY
Does this stroller easily fold up for travel?