BY BRITAX

The B-Agile® 3 is Britax’s best-selling, lightest and most easily maneuverable stroller so you have the freedom to get where you need to go.

Jesseca L.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Amazon
Britax has the best ratings across the board, and that’s definitely for a reason! It’s scary to put your trust in a stroller/car seat to keep our precious babies safe, but Britax has this market mastered! From the safety measures they take, to the dependability of the product, to the ease of collapsing the stroller! It’s never been easier to find safety, and comfort for you, and your baby!
Merrit M.
This is the best stroller! It is versatile and can have attachments to hold a carrier until the baby is big enough to just go in the sit. It is a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I have used the same stroller with both children and they are 3 years apart. I have taken it to a river path that is unpaved and it still is in great shape! I have bought almost every attachment that goes with it. It rolls to smoothly and turns so easily. And FOLDS AND UNFOLDS EASIER THAN ANY OTHER STROLLER!! We got this stroller for 2 reasons, (1) it was easy for me to fold and unfold and light-weight when I was pregnant with my first, (2) because it is the safest! The carrier that goes with it is safety tested at 60 mph [the only one on the market that is tested above 45 mph]. I will forever recommend this product to my friends and family and will pass this one to my sister when she has her children.
Whitney V.
Okeechobee, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the stroller, it rides good and it’s easy to use. The only issues I have with this stroller is that you have to buy everything that would normally come standard on most other strollers. For the price point, I feel like a tray and cup holder should come standard.
Melissa T.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Target
We love the stroller and the fact that you can use it with the infant seat attachment or by putting the baby directly into the stroller. However, it does not come with any attachments, like the shelf attachment, which can be purchased separately.
Kerri S.
I like this stroller. It rolls well on all surfaces. The only thing my husband and I dont like is the front wheel does not turn well at all. Considering we paid $300 we wished that it would turn better. Somedays it is great, others it is terrible.
Denise T.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This stroller is very light and easy to collapse. I love how easy the carrier fits into it. My son has plenty of room to grow into it. It has a decent storage compartment below. Only thing it lacks is a cup holder for the parent.
Anna B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Nice stroller for a good price,but take a lot of space in your trunk and hard to clean.Plus doesn’t have cup holder for mom and baby and so small area under for bags
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
This stroller really is pretty good. We use it all the time. However I HATE that it doesn't have cup holders for me or my son. I know you can buy the attachments for it  but really i feel like thats ridiculous for a stroller. It moves really well, turns great. I walk with it on bad roads and through sand. It does really well. Just hate the no cup holders!
Amanda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Used this on a recent trip and must say it surprised me. Storage basket underneath was okay but better than I anticipated so points for that. Closes and opens fairly easily and very lightweight. My son is super comfortable is this which I was also surprised by considering it doesn’t sit entirely up and used a hand pulley to lower and raise the seat. Visually it not the nicest stroller but definitely glad I have it for travel!
Ricky Z.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is are main stroller. My wife did a loooot of research for the perfect stroller carseat bundle. This is by far the sturdiest that we tried out. I feel that my baby is extremely comfortable and safe in both the britax carseat and stroller.
Only down side is with that sturdiness, comes weight. It is a bit on the heavier side compared to other strollers. But I'll take a little extra weight for quality equipment.
Adriana V.
Can this stroller be use as a jogging stroller?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
How do you guys like this stroller ? pros & cons ?
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is this a good stroller? Is it heavy or bulky?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come in other colors beside black?
Mckenzie H.
Newport, KY
Does this stroller easily fold up for travel?