BY BRITAX #1 in Strollers

For newborns and children up to 55 lbs. Lightweight aluminum frame. One-hand fold design. Reclining seat with no-rethread 5-point harness and head pad. Large under-seat storage and zippered pocket. 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheel. All-wheel suspension system for a smooth ride. Steel colored polyester canopy. Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty. Dimensions: 38.5L x 23W x 40.5H in. Folded dimensions: 29L x 23W x 11H in. The Britax 2017 B-Agile 3 Stroller - Black provides cozy comfort and a smooth ride for baby while also giving parents the convenience and affordability they need. This lightweight, maneuverable, and easy-to-fold stroller is perfect for navigating the park or the mall. It features a quick one-hand fold and swift triple-wheel configuration with a swiveling front wheel that guides you effortlessly through crowds. Best of all, it's compatible with all Britax infant car seats! see more...

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
We registered for this stroller (& carseat) when we were expecting our first child, 3 years ago.  We still use this stroller for our oldest as well as our youngest (obviously not at the same time though).  This stroller is easy to use- SO simple to latch in the infant carrier as well as folding the stroller up and opening it back up.  I love that it can be collapsed in seconds.  This stroller rides well on uneven surfaces, including gravel.  Great shade protection for little ones, and multiple reclining levels while riding. We recommend this stroller to anyone that asks us for suggestions, it is amazing.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
We absolutely loved using this stroller as a travel system paired with the infant car seat. It was lightweight and easy to set up and fold down. However, when she outgrew the infant car seat and started riding forward facing, she didn't like it at all. The back lays down too far even when fully upright. The lack of tray for her, and cup holders for me is also a total bummer. It's on the higher end of strollers, so I felt very frustrated having to purchase attachments. The wheels also have no traction so when we go on smooth surfaces like our local mall, it's very difficult to maneuver.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
My elder daughter uses this stroller. Its really good travel system. Spacious and comfortable to sleep. We can adjust the seat backwards if kid is asleep. I like how I can keep all the baby stuff in this spacious stroller, it has zip compartment aswell to keep things. Overall a wonderful product👍
Nelma M.
Warren, MI
I love this stroller so much. It is so light and easy to carry around. I have a small car so I needed something compact to fit in it. I also have 2 kids, 1 baby so I need to be able to carry in 1 hand which I am able to do with the B Agile. I love that its a jogger style stroller. The wheels are smooth and I feel safe using it while jogging. The storage underneath the stroller is a good size. I am able to fit a lot under there as well as in the pockets. I love all Brotax products and I know my baby is safe when using them.
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
Love this stroller. I love how lightweight it is, and how easy it is to fold! I like that it has removable attachments for the infant car seat. It was a little more on the spendy side. But I think it was totally worth it. It rides nicely over uneven ground. I’m not the biggest fan of the fact that you have to buy a tray and cup holder separately. But in the grand scheme of things it isn’t that big of a deal.
Ivette M.
I LOVE this stroller. I have the single and double. It glides so perfect and maneuvers so easily. I purchased the single on albeebaby.com the price is moderate not cheap but not too expensive. I did purchase as a set with the car seat too. I was told this is one of the light strollers and very easy to open and close.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Loved this stroller! It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, folding and set up takes no time and my son enjoyed the comfortability and extended visor (he always liked to pull it all the way down to “hide”.
My only con was that we had the tan color and it got dirty very easily. From my son to the trunk storage, it picked up and held onto dirt and oil (eczema) easily. Black is the way to go.
Taylor R.
This stroller is great for a mom (or dad!) on the go! Our one requirement in a stroller was easy fold and go for our many Disney trips. This stroller has held up for trips and it’s great that the seat lays down for napping kiddos. My only compliant is that there is not a foot rest at the bottom, but other than that it has been a great stroller for us!
Lydia L.
I actually love the stroller so much more than their corresponding infant car seat that the stroller is my reason for keeping both of them for a next kid! Moves around very smoothly, easy to open and close. Absolutely no complaints.
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
Great stroller! Does the job, isn’t super expensive, super easy to use one handed- which is a must! Easy to attach car seat to. Children always look comfortable when sitting or sleeping in this stroller!
Adriana V.
Can this stroller be use as a jogging stroller?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
How do you guys like this stroller ? pros & cons ?
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is this a good stroller? Is it heavy or bulky?
Mckenzie H.
Newport, KY
Does this stroller easily fold up for travel?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come in other colors beside black?