BY BRITAX

The B-Agile® 3 is Britax’s best-selling, lightest and most easily maneuverable stroller so you have the freedom to get where you need to go.

Merrit M.
This is the best stroller! It is versatile and can have attachments to hold a carrier until the baby is big enough to just go in the sit. It is a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I have used the same stroller with both children and they are 3 years apart. I have taken it to a river path that is unpaved and it still is in great shape! I have bought almost every attachment that goes with it. It rolls to smoothly and turns so easily. And FOLDS AND UNFOLDS EASIER THAN ANY OTHER STROLLER!! We got this stroller for 2 reasons, (1) it was easy for me to fold and unfold and light-weight when I was pregnant with my first, (2) because it is the safest! The carrier that goes with it is safety tested at 60 mph [the only one on the market that is tested above 45 mph]. I will forever recommend this product to my friends and family and will pass this one to my sister when she has her children.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
This stroller really is pretty good. We use it all the time. However I HATE that it doesn't have cup holders for me or my son. I know you can buy the attachments for it  but really i feel like thats ridiculous for a stroller. It moves really well, turns great. I walk with it on bad roads and through sand. It does really well. Just hate the no cup holders!
Ashley P.
My favorite stroller by far! I have tried a lot of standard strollers but none have measured up to this one. It is easy to fold up and go, I love that the break is easy to maneuver with your foot and it steers like a dream! The wheels hold up very well using it everyday as well. I recommend this stroller to all of my expecting friends and family.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We registered for this stroller (& carseat) when we were expecting our first child, 3 years ago.  We still use this stroller for our oldest as well as our youngest (obviously not at the same time though).  This stroller is easy to use- SO simple to latch in the infant carrier as well as folding the stroller up and opening it back up.  I love that it can be collapsed in seconds.  This stroller rides well on uneven surfaces, including gravel.  Great shade protection for little ones, and multiple reclining levels while riding. We recommend this stroller to anyone that asks us for suggestions, it is amazing.
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
Love this stroller. I love how lightweight it is, and how easy it is to fold! I like that it has removable attachments for the infant car seat. It was a little more on the spendy side. But I think it was totally worth it. It rides nicely over uneven ground. I’m not the biggest fan of the fact that you have to buy a tray and cup holder separately. But in the grand scheme of things it isn’t that big of a deal.
Ivette M.
I LOVE this stroller. I have the single and double. It glides so perfect and maneuvers so easily. I purchased the single on albeebaby.com the price is moderate not cheap but not too expensive. I did purchase as a set with the car seat too. I was told this is one of the light strollers and very easy to open and close.
Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
I’ve had gone though 5 different brands and britax hits the mark. Bottom basket is large and sturdy, seat reclines all the way to lay flat, two vent windows for airflow. Wheels are great and so not need to be inflated like a regular jogger. Only down side I had to buy the cup holder tray and cup holder for the handle separate. I love this stroller and highly recommend it
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
My elder daughter uses this stroller. Its really good travel system. Spacious and comfortable to sleep. We can adjust the seat backwards if kid is asleep. I like how I can keep all the baby stuff in this spacious stroller, it has zip compartment aswell to keep things. Overall a wonderful product👍
Kayla B.
Luckey, OH
I love this stroller! I bought this wanting something lightweight so I didn’t always have to bring my daughters big and bulky wheelchair and it has worked out perfectly!
jasmine s.
Corona, CA
I love this stroller. It glides so smoothly, really easy to strap in my daughter and pretty light weight. Slightly hard to collapse, but easy to open. Totally recommend this stroller to other mommas
Adriana V.
Can this stroller be use as a jogging stroller?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
How do you guys like this stroller ? pros & cons ?
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is this a good stroller? Is it heavy or bulky?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come in other colors beside black?
Mckenzie H.
Newport, KY
Does this stroller easily fold up for travel?

Amazon