BY BRITAX #15 in Strollers

For newborns and children up to 55 lbs. Lightweight aluminum frame. One-hand fold design. Reclining seat with no-rethread 5-point harness and head pad. Large under-seat storage and zippered pocket. 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheel. All-wheel suspension system for a smooth ride. Steel colored polyester canopy. Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty. Dimensions: 38.5L x 23W x 40.5H in. Folded dimensions: 29L x 23W x 11H in. The Britax 2017 B-Agile 3 Stroller - Black provides cozy comfort and a smooth ride for baby while also giving parents the convenience and affordability they need. This lightweight, maneuverable, and easy-to-fold stroller is perfect for navigating the park or the mall. It features a quick one-hand fold and swift triple-wheel configuration with a swiveling front wheel that guides you effortlessly through crowds. Best of all, it's compatible with all Britax infant car seats! see more...

Merrit M.
This is the best stroller! It is versatile and can have attachments to hold a carrier until the baby is big enough to just go in the sit. It is a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I have used the same stroller with both children and they are 3 years apart. I have taken it to a river path that is unpaved and it still is in great shape! I have bought almost every attachment that goes with it. It rolls to smoothly and turns so easily. And FOLDS AND UNFOLDS EASIER THAN ANY OTHER STROLLER!! We got this stroller for 2 reasons, (1) it was easy for me to fold and unfold and light-weight when I was pregnant with my first, (2) because it is the safest! The carrier that goes with it is safety tested at 60 mph [the only one on the market that is tested above 45 mph]. I will forever recommend this product to my friends and family and will pass this one to my sister when she has her children.
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stroller is a life saver!! We got the purple and it’s so wonderful! Had a big canopy to block out the sun. Nice cushioning for the baby in the stroller. Also a large storage bag below the handle. Storage is a bit small underneath but it’s doable! The only thing that I didn’t like was.. we had to order the cup tray separate. Other than that, it’s amazing!!
Ashley P.
My favorite stroller by far! I have tried a lot of standard strollers but none have measured up to this one. It is easy to fold up and go, I love that the break is easy to maneuver with your foot and it steers like a dream! The wheels hold up very well using it everyday as well. I recommend this stroller to all of my expecting friends and family.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We registered for this stroller (& carseat) when we were expecting our first child, 3 years ago.  We still use this stroller for our oldest as well as our youngest (obviously not at the same time though).  This stroller is easy to use- SO simple to latch in the infant carrier as well as folding the stroller up and opening it back up.  I love that it can be collapsed in seconds.  This stroller rides well on uneven surfaces, including gravel.  Great shade protection for little ones, and multiple reclining levels while riding. We recommend this stroller to anyone that asks us for suggestions, it is amazing.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
We absolutely loved using this stroller as a travel system paired with the infant car seat. It was lightweight and easy to set up and fold down. However, when she outgrew the infant car seat and started riding forward facing, she didn't like it at all. The back lays down too far even when fully upright. The lack of tray for her, and cup holders for me is also a total bummer. It's on the higher end of strollers, so I felt very frustrated having to purchase attachments. The wheels also have no traction so when we go on smooth surfaces like our local mall, it's very difficult to maneuver.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
My elder daughter uses this stroller. Its really good travel system. Spacious and comfortable to sleep. We can adjust the seat backwards if kid is asleep. I like how I can keep all the baby stuff in this spacious stroller, it has zip compartment aswell to keep things. Overall a wonderful product👍
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
Love this stroller. I love how lightweight it is, and how easy it is to fold! I like that it has removable attachments for the infant car seat. It was a little more on the spendy side. But I think it was totally worth it. It rides nicely over uneven ground. I’m not the biggest fan of the fact that you have to buy a tray and cup holder separately. But in the grand scheme of things it isn’t that big of a deal.
Ivette M.
I LOVE this stroller. I have the single and double. It glides so perfect and maneuvers so easily. I purchased the single on albeebaby.com the price is moderate not cheap but not too expensive. I did purchase as a set with the car seat too. I was told this is one of the light strollers and very easy to open and close.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Loved this stroller! It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, folding and set up takes no time and my son enjoyed the comfortability and extended visor (he always liked to pull it all the way down to “hide”.
My only con was that we had the tan color and it got dirty very easily. From my son to the trunk storage, it picked up and held onto dirt and oil (eczema) easily. Black is the way to go.
Kayla B.
Luckey, OH
I love this stroller! I bought this wanting something lightweight so I didn’t always have to bring my daughters big and bulky wheelchair and it has worked out perfectly!
Adriana V.
Can this stroller be use as a jogging stroller?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
How do you guys like this stroller ? pros & cons ?
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is this a good stroller? Is it heavy or bulky?
Mckenzie H.
Newport, KY
Does this stroller easily fold up for travel?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come in other colors beside black?