BY BRITAX

The B-Agile® 3 is Britax’s best-selling, lightest and most easily maneuverable stroller so you have the freedom to get where you need to go.

Merrit M.
This is the best stroller! It is versatile and can have attachments to hold a carrier until the baby is big enough to just go in the sit. It is a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I have used the same stroller with both children and they are 3 years apart. I have taken it to a river path that is unpaved and it still is in great shape! I have bought almost every attachment that goes with it. It rolls to smoothly and turns so easily. And FOLDS AND UNFOLDS EASIER THAN ANY OTHER STROLLER!! We got this stroller for 2 reasons, (1) it was easy for me to fold and unfold and light-weight when I was pregnant with my first, (2) because it is the safest! The carrier that goes with it is safety tested at 60 mph [the only one on the market that is tested above 45 mph]. I will forever recommend this product to my friends and family and will pass this one to my sister when she has her children.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
This stroller really is pretty good. We use it all the time. However I HATE that it doesn't have cup holders for me or my son. I know you can buy the attachments for it  but really i feel like thats ridiculous for a stroller. It moves really well, turns great. I walk with it on bad roads and through sand. It does really well. Just hate the no cup holders!
Ricky Z.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is are main stroller. My wife did a loooot of research for the perfect stroller carseat bundle. This is by far the sturdiest that we tried out. I feel that my baby is extremely comfortable and safe in both the britax carseat and stroller.
Only down side is with that sturdiness, comes weight. It is a bit on the heavier side compared to other strollers. But I'll take a little extra weight for quality equipment.
Andrew K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stroller is true to its name: agile. While being slightly bulky it can perform a 360 degree turn on a point. Most importantly, my son is clearly comfortable in it. It is adjustable in terms of how elevated he is, so if he needs to nap he can lay down. While this is a higher priced stroller, it provides the value to justify the price.
Ashley P.
My favorite stroller by far! I have tried a lot of standard strollers but none have measured up to this one. It is easy to fold up and go, I love that the break is easy to maneuver with your foot and it steers like a dream! The wheels hold up very well using it everyday as well. I recommend this stroller to all of my expecting friends and family.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: Target
I generally love using this stroller with my little one. I had tried the model with a friends baby. I love that the car seat can click in and I can take baby on walks and outings easily. I would recommend this stroller to new moms and dads who looking for a safe, simple, and easy to use stroller. Baby loves it too so win win!!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We registered for this stroller (& carseat) when we were expecting our first child, 3 years ago.  We still use this stroller for our oldest as well as our youngest (obviously not at the same time though).  This stroller is easy to use- SO simple to latch in the infant carrier as well as folding the stroller up and opening it back up.  I love that it can be collapsed in seconds.  This stroller rides well on uneven surfaces, including gravel.  Great shade protection for little ones, and multiple reclining levels while riding. We recommend this stroller to anyone that asks us for suggestions, it is amazing.
Lety B.
Caldwell
This stroller was nice but definitely not my favorite. The material and seat were fantastic for my son and the one handed fold works amazing. I liked the locking mechanism after it was folded. However I did not feel like it had a smooth push and the tires seemed cheaply made.
Jane A.
Roseville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great stroller! light weight and easy to collapse on your own. We have flown with hours stroller several times and it has held up well through security & baggage. Not too bulky. Con - is the tray with it that is sold separately - it isn't well positioned on the stroller.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
I am totally obsessed with this stroller! I received this as a gift, along with the car seat and I was super excited to use it! I bought another cheaper brand (EF) and was completely turned off by the design and lack of comfort and accessibility. This stroller is extremely easy to open and close, it’s something you can do in a one hand motion, it’s light and the canopy is huge! I ride smoothly on almost any surface and appreciate the extra padding in the compatible car seat. It is the best stroller I’ve ever had and I will recommend it to anybody.
Adriana V.
Can this stroller be use as a jogging stroller?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
How do you guys like this stroller ? pros & cons ?
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is this a good stroller? Is it heavy or bulky?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Do they come in other colors beside black?
Mckenzie H.
Newport, KY
Does this stroller easily fold up for travel?

Amazon