Get all the benefits of our large capacity pitchers — streamlined design, electronic filter indicator, easy-fill lid — with fun, mix-matched colors to choose from. The Wave also includes a comfort-grip handle and locking lid to keep spills to a minimum.

Does anyone know how long the filters last for the Brita wave? Brita Wave
Nutzt ihr es auch so gerne Brita Wave ?
Start your review of Brita Wave!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,013 reviews
Brita Wave uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Brita Wave I am obsessed with my BritaAs tapwater is not safe to drink. This is so easy all you do is fill it with tapwater and the filter inside filters out all the bad pollutants into the water jug which you can drink safely. I also feed my dog this water as I do not want her drinking tap water either! They sell the refills for filters three in a pack and I pay under $20 for them at Walmart. Recommend this to everyone!
Maria  C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Brita Wave uploaded by Maria  C.
Brita Wave uploaded by Maria  C.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this Brita a while ago, at 1st it was good the filter gives the water 💧 a good taste compared to the regular faucet water, the bad part is you have to keep buying the filters, but it does saves you from buying bottles of water, if you are on the run just fill in your hydro and you are good to go. Also very good to fill ithe water for your Keurig Brita Space Saver Keurig® K-Select ™ Single-Serve K-Cup Pod® Coffee Maker in Matte Black #brita #water
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Before our refrigerator had the ability to filter water, we relied on Brita.  It was so easy to use and, provided the filter was changed, produced refreshing, pure tasting water.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,048 reviews
I have had one of these for a while now. I just change out the filters as needed. This is a great size for.a small family, and it doesn’t take up too much room in your fridge. Easy to clean and no buildup to scrub off
Sara M.
Irvine, CA
I don’t like this product. While I’m sure it filters my water and is very hassle-free to use, the filtered water does not taste good. One of the biggest reasons I want filtered water is for the taste - it encourages me to drink more water and also makes my coffee taste better. This tastes like tap water. I honestly went back to using tap water for boiling water for tea and coffee, that’s how much I’m not a fan of the taste of this.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,006 reviews
I really do like this water pitcher and he came in handy over the summer I would recommend this
Jennifer H.
2,615 reviews
Brita is the best filtered pitcher I have used. Crisp, clean drinking water offered without the waste of plastic water bottles.
S G.
Tukwila, WA
Decent little water filter. There are better ones out there..but they have a recognizable name and the price is okay too.
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
I really like this product. I want to get away from single use water bottles. My local water is not awesome
Anna G.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
This filtration system is wonderful and beats buying multiple plastic water bottles for drinking and filling up the recycling bin. All you do to use this is pour in tap water, let it flow through the filter, and drink. It’s super easy to toss in the refrigerator to get it chilled. I love knowing I am drinking cleaner water.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shirley  L.
Seattle, WA
il y a un an
Lauren S. il y a un an
The Brita water filters last 2 months (40 gal.)
Bianca M.