BY BRITA

Hydrate in style with the brita bubbles grand pitcher, which features a bold yet refined repeating circle pattern that s sure to please your inner designer. You ll enhance your décor while getting great-tasting, cleaner* water for pennies per gallon. The brita grand water filtration pitcher removes copper that can be found in tap water, and reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. Plus with no bottles to buy and throw away, it s easier on your wallet and better for the world. *certified to reduce copper. Substances reduced may not be in all users water. see more...

Brita Water Filters
  • "The water tastes so much better and makes me feel a little bit better about drinking water from the bathroom sink." in 18 reviews
  • "The water tastes great, the filters last a long time, you save so much money and help the environment by not buying bottled water. " in 11 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time, water tastes great, easy to refill the filters, and takes up less room than other home water filters." in 8 reviews
  • "I have a brita water filter in my fridge, but I hate buying new filters because they are so expensive and often the no-name refills fit the brita but are just as expensive, go-for the multiple packs to save money as just one filter costs around ten dollars!!" in 7 reviews
  • "So we 1st started using this when moving cross country the water was orange and taste like rust so I went out a bought it AND am still using it years later tastes great!" in 7 reviews
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
I don't know how I would've ever gotten through college without one. They're not that pricey for water that you KNOW is clean and tasty. The setup isn't too hard either. The only issue I have with it is that I wish it would filter faster! It takes awhile to get all the water you need, however, it gets the job done!
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I had to go buy one of the pitchers plus water bottles for all in the house, our water out here in the county isn't great and these have made such a huge difference in the quality. I was getting tired of having to use a garbage can to recycle the tons of water bottles lol. This is more convenient.... as long as I can get they rest of the family to refill the pitch! Worth it... go bye one.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Let me tell you about one of my favorite (and needed) item! My Britta water filter pitcher has been my friend for the last 5 years. I live in an area where the water tastes horrible and is sometimes a light brown color. Water is obviously a necessity so I wasn't going to settle for disgusting city water. I purchased a Britta water pitcher and I fell in love. The water was crisp and clean and I felt better knowing I was drinking clean water. This item has defiantly bettered my life.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this thing. I've had mine for a while since I don't drink tap water by choice. I've since developed a health condition where drinking tap water does further damage to the area affected. This is perfect. It keeps all of those nasty things out of my system. It makes my water taste wonderful as well. I kind of don't know what I would do without this! It's not only environmentally friendly but, I keeps the plastic toxins from water bottles out of my system as well!
Alexandria A.
Newport News, VA
So, you know all those chemicals they treat your water with to keep it sparkly clear? The added trace minerals that don't get completely filtered out? Yeah, I know. And like me, you dont want to clog up landfills with a million plastic water bottles. Well, let me tell you, there is nothing quite like a Brita pitcher. I absolutely love mine. Get fresh, crisp water in your fridge. Easy to change filters make things even easier. I can't go back to regular tap water. And I don't want to.
Alicia H.
Vallejo, CA
I would only buy bottled water before I found Brita!
This filter makes you feel so much better about drinking tap water.
It tastes super clean and no more of that harsh "bleach smell" that all California tap water seems to have.
I love that I can fill my pitcher up and leave it in the fridge all day so that I can come home to already chilled water. I highly suggest Brita filters!
Marcela V.
341 70th St Guttenberg, NJ 07093
I am a big self-proclaimed water snob. I hate the taste of tap water and getting cases of plastic water bottles is just not efficient, both economically and for the environment. These Brita filters changed my life. They make tap water taste great, are super simple to use and are cost effective. I will continue to purchase these.
Alayna S.
I absolutely love my Brita filter! My boyfriend and I go through cases of water so quickly, it's becoming a hassle to constantly run out! Now we just buy one case and always keep our Brita full for when we run out! It's perfect for everyday use and truly does purify the water and improve the taste of the tap. I highly recommend this and I will always have one, I'm in love.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is the basic level of filtration when it comes to brita. A cheaper alternative but not the best brita has to offer.

I have noticed with this filter pitcher you still get that gross chlorine taste with your tap water which I am disappointed in because that's the only reason I got this.

Brittney H.
Great water filter! Easy to clean and makes your water taste great! I stick mine in the fridge after I filter it to keep it cold! Great for those who are sick of buying water bottles or do not have access to fresh, purified water. The filter lasts a long time! I have recommended this to many people and all my friends have them!
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
Is this better than bottled water? And will it save more money than constantly buying bottles?
Thania B.
How often does one change the filter?
chelsey f.
england
I neeeed this, but does it do its job without breaking?
Arti G.
How soon does the filter need to be replaced? Is it expensive? Is it at local stores or you have to search around for it? (filter)
Rebecca S.