BY BRITA

Hydrate in style with the brita bubbles grand pitcher, which features a bold yet refined repeating circle pattern that s sure to please your inner designer. You ll enhance your décor while getting great-tasting, cleaner* water for pennies per gallon. The brita grand water filtration pitcher removes copper that can be found in tap water, and reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. Plus with no bottles to buy and throw away, it s easier on your wallet and better for the world. *certified to reduce copper. Substances reduced may not be in all users water. see more...

Brita Water Filters
  • "The water tastes so much better and makes me feel a little bit better about drinking water from the bathroom sink." in 18 reviews
  • "The water tastes great, the filters last a long time, you save so much money and help the environment by not buying bottled water. " in 11 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time, water tastes great, easy to refill the filters, and takes up less room than other home water filters." in 8 reviews
  • "I think the little black stuff means that it doing it's job by keep us for putting that in our bodies some time drink tap you can see that stuff so i thankful for that. " in 7 reviews
  • "So we 1st started using this when moving cross country the water was orange and taste like rust so I went out a bought it AND am still using it years later tastes great!" in 7 reviews
Sarah C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Classic Filter White more...
I love my Brita filter!  I live in a city where the tap water isn't delicious, but I grew up in a city that prided ourselves on how amazing our tap water was (weird, I know, but trust me - it was amazing).  After moving, I really missed good quality tap water.  I've found that with the Brita filter, I'm getting that nice, crisp tap water again.  It's easier for me to actually drink water when it's super cold and actually tastes good.  I've been a believer for a few years!
Kayla W.
Madison
Review for: Classic Filter White more...
This product is good if you are on a budget and want to save on plastic bottles. Other than that, I don't recommend this brand. The pitcher I bought was badly designed. There is nothing to lock the filter in place, so when you pour the water the filter usually comes out. The actual filter doesn't filter properly, leaving black specs and other stuff in the water. Compared to other pitcher filters the water taste isn't great. I bought a different brand and broke this one to use as a mixing pitcher.
Kelseyđź’‹ G.
Jackson, MI
Review for: Bubbles Grand Black more...
Britt holds down the thrown of water filtration. I consistently use mine and keep the water in the fridge. When I’m elsewhere and I drink tap water I can taste the difference. This water filtering pitcher is so convenient.
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
I don't know how I would've ever gotten through college without one. They're not that pricey for water that you KNOW is clean and tasty. The setup isn't too hard either. The only issue I have with it is that I wish it would filter faster! It takes awhile to get all the water you need, however, it gets the job done!
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I had to go buy one of the pitchers plus water bottles for all in the house, our water out here in the county isn't great and these have made such a huge difference in the quality. I was getting tired of having to use a garbage can to recycle the tons of water bottles lol. This is more convenient.... as long as I can get they rest of the family to refill the pitch! Worth it... go bye one.
Alexandria A.
Newport News, VA
So, you know all those chemicals they treat your water with to keep it sparkly clear? The added trace minerals that don't get completely filtered out? Yeah, I know. And like me, you dont want to clog up landfills with a million plastic water bottles. Well, let me tell you, there is nothing quite like a Brita pitcher. I absolutely love mine. Get fresh, crisp water in your fridge. Easy to change filters make things even easier. I can't go back to regular tap water. And I don't want to.
Alayna S.
I absolutely love my Brita filter! My boyfriend and I go through cases of water so quickly, it's becoming a hassle to constantly run out! Now we just buy one case and always keep our Brita full for when we run out! It's perfect for everyday use and truly does purify the water and improve the taste of the tap. I highly recommend this and I will always have one, I'm in love.
Brittney H.
Great water filter! Easy to clean and makes your water taste great! I stick mine in the fridge after I filter it to keep it cold! Great for those who are sick of buying water bottles or do not have access to fresh, purified water. The filter lasts a long time! I have recommended this to many people and all my friends have them!
Nikki J.
MARIETTA, GA
Ok dont judge me.. i have had my brita since college (2003).....yea i know its time to upgrade. The thing I love most about this pitcher is you can actually taste the difference in the water. My pitcher came with a pH tester and it really showed a difference before and after. I love this product
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I am a big water drinker and drinking filtered water is definitely something I do a lot of. I am just not a fan of the Britta system. I have used several over the years and even when I follow the directions and soak the filter before inserting it, I still get the weird black floating things.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
Is this better than bottled water? And will it save more money than constantly buying bottles?
Thania B.
How often does one change the filter?
chelsey f.
england
I neeeed this, but does it do its job without breaking?
Arti G.
How soon does the filter need to be replaced? Is it expensive? Is it at local stores or you have to search around for it? (filter)
Rebecca S.