Jessica W.
La Habra, CA

Does this really work at filtering your water can you taste the difference?

Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Ventura, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I thought I noticed a big difference until I moved somewhere with low water quality, now I feel like it doesn't make much of a difference at all
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA
5 years ago
I notice a huge difference in the taste. I can even tell when the filter is ready for a change because I can start to taste that tap water flavor... ick!